Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Y'all need to get a life!

I'll probably get blasted for saying this, but I am so sick and tired of all the whining fans about this Ravens team and Brian Billick on the radio shows and the message boards:insane: . I am tired of the whinefest, I don't have enough cheese and crackers for all y'all's whine.Y'all are some hateful people This is not life and death, people We're having a bad year because of a number of things, the major thing is injuries..Ya know something, we should just be happy to have a team;) or do you all forget that we didn't have one for a number of years...Every team goes through problems and this year it's our turn...Just had to get that off my chest:grbac: ..Thanks for listening, let the fire begin!

Re: Y'all need to get a life!

Everybody emotionally resolves the pain of unmet expectations at a different pace. How quickly they rearrange and adjust expectations for the future is how quickly they can return to enjoying the activity that in the first place created the pain.

I am not so sure your post is truly reflective of a mature journey through this process.

Rave on, Baby.

3. Re: Y'all need to get a life!

Quote Originally Posted by Galen Sevinne View Post
    Everybody emotional resolves the pain of unmet expectations as a different pace. How quickly they rearrange and adjust expectations for the future is how quickly they can return to enjoying the activity that in the first place created the pain.

I am not so sure your post is truly reflective of a mature journey through this process.

Rave on, Baby.
    What? Not sure I follow you bro...:o

Quote Originally Posted by Tspot-D-Ravenator View Post
    What? Not sure I follow you bro...:o
    Exactly his point!

5. Re: Y'all need to get a life!

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Exactly his point!
    well, maybe you should speak for him Houston

well, maybe you should speak for him Houston
    or maybe you should have a better grasp of the English language?

7. Re: Y'all need to get a life!

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    or maybe you should have a better grasp of the English language?
    and what's that supposed to mean Houston..Are you trying to say I can't speak English?

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Ugh. Not another one of these threads where people bit each other's heads off. Stop it, please.

Oh, and if you don't enjoy the whine, don't go to the restaurants where people are drinking it.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Ugh. Not another one of these threads where people bit each other's heads off. Stop it, please.

Oh, and if you don't enjoy the whine, don't go to the restaurants where people are drinking it.
    The most ironic part about these threads is that the people who start them are whining.

Go figure.

PP

10. Re: Y'all need to get a life!

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post

Greg, are you insinuating I should stop listening to sports radio and reading the message boards?? I just might after this past weekends loss....cause I don't drink anymore;)

11. Re: Y'all need to get a life!

Quote Originally Posted by purplepoe View Post
    The most ironic part about these threads is that the people who start them are whining.

Go figure.

PP
    Whatever....Just drink your whine PP I'll quit now....and I'm only whining because of everyone else's whine

Whatever....Just drink your whine PP I'll quit now....and I'm only whining because of everyone else's whine
    I get what you're saying.

But really, with the expectations for this team being so high and the drop being so fast and quick, it's hard not to expect and understand what's being said.

Im actually over it as far as the disappointment. At least we won't be twisting in the wind all year fighting to barely make the playoffs. Our fate is pretty much sealed after 9 games.

Im just gonna enjoy the tailgates from here on out.

PP