Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Monroe Released

Re: Monroe Released

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Maybe I am just being paranoid, but it seems lately that the one position group that we could ill afford injuries to would be just the one to suffer a rash of injuries. Here's to keeping my fingers crossed.
    I think lots of people share this feeling. I know I do. But ...

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Even if he were available for 8 games, that would still be an 8 game insurance against injury/ineffectiveness.
    Sure one never knows where and when injuries will hit, but you're assuming the 8 games he would be needed are the same 8 games he would be available. I question whether it would actually work out this way. In fact, I wonder if he wouldn't be on the shelf the exact 8 games you need him, necessitating yet another roster scramble just to keep him for theoretical later availability.

I have a feeling the FO and coaches liked enough of what they saw in TC so far to think they can find equally suitable, and more reliable, backups in house.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    lol you made mines too man, just relax bro it will be ok the Ravens got this, this aint their first rodeo.

i am relaxed. let me put my
    ravens shades on

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    Your boy Preston likes him LOL (yeah I said your boy LOL).

its cool, jealousy is a female trait :T2:

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    I mean how hard it is to understand what team in the right mind would keep an often injured player when healthy sitting on the bench making 6.5mil for no reason at all? Just in case the player that he is being replaced by gets hurt? Does that even make sense?
    Smoove it makes no sense at all lol it's not proper financial management. I had to get into it with a client who wanted to buy a boat, the guy is in no position financially to buy a boat but he wanted to live a little smh LOL, thankfully me and his wife managed to calm him down. The point is you have to be smart financially in certain situations, the Ravens before the Monroe release weren't exactly flooded with cap space so having a 6.5 mil LT on the bench wasn't cost effective.

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    its cool, jealousy is a female trait :T2:
    LOL stop it man, again we ain't jealous of that dude LOL

i am relaxed. let me put my
    ravens shades on
    I'm on your side for this actually, but I call BS on the opposite of our opinion being Ravens shades.

But hey whatever makes you feel like your right, eh?
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

LOL stop it man, again we ain't jealous of that dude LOL

Blog Entries

Smoove it makes no sense at all lol it's not proper financial management. I had to get into it with a client who wanted to buy a boat, the guy is in no position financially to buy a boat but he wanted to live a little smh LOL, thankfully me and his wife managed to calm him down. The point is you have to be smart financially in certain situations, the Ravens before the Monroe release weren't exactly flooded with cap space so having a 6.5 mil LT on the bench wasn't cost effective.
    lol you can't live outside your mean man folks don't get that, same principle applies here, people talking like Stanley won't make it or is a liability not to make what if that mf'er comes in and shuts down the LT position in 2016 then what? The ravens would have wasted 6.5 mil keeping dead weight then the same people crying over this would be mad about Ozz keeping Monroe and we could have used that money else where lol I feel bad for Ozz he can't win somedays.

Per Preston

It’s one thing when a head coach or members of the coaching staff question a player’s work ethic, but it’s really different when teammates start having the same thoughts.

Monroe has reached that point within the organization where head coach John Harbaugh and general manager Ozzie Newsome have to get him off the roster. If it wasn’t a knee injury then it was an ankle injury. If it wasn’t an ankle injury, then it was a shoulder injury

The low point of Monroe’s time in Baltimore was during his first season in 2014 when he didn’t play in the divisional playoff game against New England because of an ankle injury even though he was active for the game. That’s when questions about his toughness first started to surface
    Yeah, good riddance

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

hey I guess My man Preston is dogging Monroe too LMAOOO

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    Per Preston

Yeah, good riddance

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
    If only he could have smoked weed for the pain, he would have played.