Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

OT/ Bonds indicted on federal perjury/ obstruction

It appears the Home run king is going down!!! Justice finally being served!!!
    Living in Houston, Tx....still living, eating, breathing the Ravens

Re: OT/ Bonds indicted on federal perjury/ obstruction

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Nurse View Post
    It appears the Home run king is going down!!! Justice finally being served!!!
    Interesting statement coming from the person who in previous posts condoned violence.

So it's your position that it's ok to commit violence against opposing teams fans, but you have no support the girfriend-beating Barry bonds????

Lesson learned .... Barry is due for justice in his lying violent ways, but it would be fine if the chick he beat the tar out of was wearing a Dolphins jersey ....

Got it. Thanks. :insane:

It's about damn time -- what took them so long? Seriously, what do they know now that they didn't know, say, six months ago?

I guess we'll find out in the next few days, weeks, or even months, but they must have found something concrete to nail him with.

I say it's great news, because he deserves to go down.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Interesting statement coming from the person who in previous posts condoned violence.

So it's your position that it's ok to commit violence against opposing teams fans, but you have no support the girfriend-beating Barry bonds????

Lesson learned .... Barry is due for justice in his lying violent ways, but it would be fine if the chick he beat the tar out of was wearing a Dolphins jersey ....

Got it. Thanks. :insane:
    :insane:

After a statement like that I think you need to place a link to what you are talking about!! I have never condoned violence for fans coming to our stadium to watch a game!! Link please...well see who is crazy:insane:

OH GOOD I FOUND THE STATEMENT>>> Re: Get ready Raven Fans here come the Browns fans
    No problem either way...sit there, watch the game, go home. Turn around with any comments, go home black and blue

YOU SIR ARE AN IDIOT...Most fans where I sit support this statement!!!!
    Last edited by Raven Nurse; 11-15-2007 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by highwater View Post
    It's about damn time -- what took them so long? Seriously, what do they know now that they didn't know, say, six months ago?

I guess we'll find out in the next few days, weeks, or even months, but they must have found something concrete to nail him with.

I say it's great news, because he deserves to go down.
    After this broke ESPN had all sorts of people on.

One was the author of Game of Shadows. He said he was very surprised this came down and that he thinks someone flipped. I wonder if it's Anderson (Bonds' trainer). The guy said he can't imagine that some new evidence came to light without someone very close to Bonds' flipping.

It'll be interesting to see if someone did indeed flip and who it is.

Im also interested to see what the Mitchell report is gonna reveal. This stuff has been simmering forever and might be about to explode.

PP

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven
    Houston, why don't you take your grudge with Raven Nurse off the board, because what you just wrote made very little sense in the context of what we're are talking about -- Bonds is being indicted for perjury and obstruction of justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Nurse View Post
    :insane:

After a statement like that I think you need to place a link to what you are talking about!! I have never condoned violence for fans coming to our stadium to watch a game!! Link please...well see who is crazy:insane:
    buahahahaha .... you know EXACTLY what Im talking about AND you know that thread got locked for exactly that reason.

Anyway, you bore me .... back to the topic ....

I am willing to bet Greg Anderson finally talked. I guess once he saw the work out facilites in San Quintin, he realised he needed to make a deal. At least, I think thats where he's staying anyway ....

If you go and read the indictment, I think it's painfully clear he knew what he was doing and was lying his ass off the entire time. Having a father who is in love with the sport and to sit back and watch him get heart broken because of cheaters like Bonds, Giambi et all, just kills me.

What goes around, comes around Barry.

Quote Originally Posted by purplepoe View Post
    Im also interested to see what the Mitchell report is gonna reveal. This stuff has been simmering forever and might be about to explode.

PP
    There was something in a USA Today not too long ago saying the names of players is about 30 deep now.

You know whats crazy...listening to Stephan A Smith trying to explain this and speaking for the African American community....NUT CASE

Anyone willing to take the over / under on how much time in jail he serves???

Im sure there will be prop bets on the gambling web sites .... lets do an informal one here ....

I thinking he will do 3 years after he cops a plea

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    There was something in a USA Today not too long ago saying the names of players is about 30 deep now.
    All of a sudden McGwire looks like a genius answering those questions in front of the grand jury. I did not say anything, at least he did not lie. Additionally I wonder if Palmerio will be indicted?

Ill say 5 years, they want him bad!!

[QUOTE=Raven Nurse]You know whats crazy...listening to Stephan A Smith trying to explain this and speaking for the African American community.QUOTE]

What's crazy is listening to Stephan A. Smith at all -- what a loudmouth.