Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 515253

Re: Breshad Perriman - Partially Torn ACL per Schefter

If he's still rehabbing at the beginning of regular season, don't waste a roster spot like last year. The cheerleaders sure got quiet when schefter broke the news. LMAO It's still a uphill battle in my mind for BP. Hasn't played a snap in the nfl yet, basically a rookie this year.

If he lights it up, great, but I'll wait and see that happen first. Come on regular season.
    Last edited by lovefootball; 06-16-2016 at 07:54 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    If he's still rehabbing at the beginning of regular season, don't waste a roster spot like last year. The cheerleaders sure got quiet when schefter broke the news. LMAO It's still a uphill battle in my mind for BP. Hasn't played a snap in the nfl yet, basically a rookie this year.

If he lights it up, great, but I'll wait and see that happen first. Come on regular season.
    That's where I am. I have no expectations and whatever he brings if anything is a bonus. The Wallace signing was more than for insurance I have to believe.

If he is healthy, Perriman is the best receiver on this team, and that includes SSSr

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Hahahahahahahahaahha. This is why I love you Webb!
    Love you too cuz. Hey I literally put the last nail in his coffin. I hope we're very cautious with him, but hopefully he's okay.

We have to ease him back in

Quote Originally Posted by Spider Webb View Post
    Love you too cuz. Hey I literally put the last nail in his coffin. I hope we're very cautious with him, but hopefully he's okay.

We have to ease him back in
    I don't have a good feeling about it at all.

Last year I did because it was a typical PCL injury and exactly what the timeline was saying for recovery happened. Is that just a coincidence? Some can call me a cheerleader, but the fact is I used an informed opinion and I was right.

Obviously predicting an ACL injury to the other knee would have been nothing but guessing.

Was it cuased by him overcompensating? Or from having weak knees? Or freak luck? Hard to say, definitely some logic to overcompensating though. Maybe seeing assholes tweeting at him about being a pussy for having a torn liagament forced him to work harder too early? ;)

All that to say, I don't think we'll see him 100% any time soon.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB