Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Breshad Perriman - Partially Torn ACL per Schefter

Quote Originally Posted by ravenjoe View Post
    Well, a mega BUST to Oz and his scouting team .... shame on you for wasting a First Round pick on this guy! Pathetic...
    I don't think you can blame them, but this is incredibly unfortunate and I literally will have zero hopes for him in the future. Anything he could provide will just be gravy...we have to pick a WR in the first or second round next year...and hopefully Wallace plays well enough for us to want to extend him.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Idk why but I'm just mad at Oz and the front office even though this is like 1000% unpredictable.

And I'm mad at Perriman too even though this is like 1000% not his fault

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously, he's really going to have to see a Sports Psychologist after all this.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Definitely sucks, but more snakebitten and bad luck than anything.

And I don't want to hear one god damn mother ducking peep about his OS disease.

5. Re: Breshad Perriman - Partially Torn ACL per Schefter

This guy just has a frail body. I'm glad they went out and signed Wallace + drafted the kid from Cincy who can run the 9 route. As I have said all off-season long, anything we get from Perriman from here on out is extra...we can't trust this guy to be healthy on the playing field or even the freaking practice field. I think it's time we just name him the Loch Ness Monster and call him a myth.

Just read on PFT. Ugh. Dan Cody 2.0.

Blog Entries

Motherfucker!!! It's official. Bust.... What a wasted pick.

8. Re: Breshad Perriman - Partially Torn ACL per Schefter

I'm not 100% sure how I feel about this one but is it fair to call a kid who is always hurt a bust? I usually reserve the word bust to a player like Matt Elam who can't do anything well on the field. At-least to the best of our knowledge, the injuries Perriman has dealt with are out of his and our coaching staff's control.

Something about calling a player a bust who never played due to injuries doesn't feel right to me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedPurple2127 View Post
    I'm not 100% sure how I feel about this one but is it fair to call a kid who is always hurt a bust? I usually reserve the word bust to a player like Matt Elam who can't do anything well on the field. At-least to the best of our knowledge, the injuries Perriman has dealt with are out of his and our coaching staff's control.
    I think a bust is a player picked very high that doesn't produce regardless of the reason. It's not Breshad's fault. Injuries happen. But he's failed to play the first two years of his 4 year contract. Maybe he comes out year 3 and lights the league on fire. I doubt it. He seems snake-bitten with injury much like Dan Cody and Sergio Kindle. My guess is Ozzie never picks a receiver in round 1 again.

damn y'all are killing my wine buzz #SonomaLife might be more drunk than buzzed

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Man you guys, I just heard this on Yahoo. That poor guy is snake bit. That is awful news. Sorry to hear this guys.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    damn y'all are killing my wine buzz #SonomaLife might be more drunk than buzzed

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    could use a drink right now myself LOL