Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Get ready Raven Fans here come the Browns fans

Quote Originally Posted by Sports Steve View Post
    Man anyone look on Ebay there are tons of tickets put up for sale for this weeks game at home against the Browns. Get ready there will be a lot of Browns fans here.

I hate when there are so many visiting fans in OUR STADIUM.

After several years of decreasing the menace of Stiller idiots in our stadium, this year worries me as it is the last game of the season & I am sure there will be many Ravens fans bailing, looking to recoup as much $ for a lost season & these morons will be coming here & buying every ticket they can. That game could get really ugly.

We may see alot of Pats fans too.

I hate it when my fellow Ravens fans sell out like I fear they will.

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Since I live out of town, I use Ebay and StubHub to sell my season tix.
    Out of town....if your not going to the games then sell your PSL's to someone who will attend every game. It sounds to me like your a brooker

Let me guess you also have season tickets for the Orioles and sell all your NY Yankee and Red Sox tickets

I don't like out of town PSL owners unless they attend at least 80% of the games. I know people who live in different states and come to every single game, rain or shine, in sickness and in health. We want Raven PSL holder Fans physically IN the stadium, not watching on TV.

Why would anyone want to be a PSL holder just to come to a few games a year? The only reason I can think of is that it is an INVSTMENT opportunity in order to make money. BAD FAN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ravenwoman View Post
    I don't like out of town PSL owners unless they attend at least 80% of the games. I know people who live in different states and come to every single game, rain or shine, in sickness and in health. We want Raven PSL holder Fans physically IN the stadium, not watching on TV.

Why would anyone want to be a PSL holder just to come to a few games a year? The only reason I can think of is that it is an INVSTMENT opportunity in order to make money. BAD FAN!!!
    This applies to Ravenator and Raven Nurse too .... With all due respect, go f--- yourselves.

I have been a PSL holder for 6 years. 2 years ago I was offered an amazing job opportunity and I took it. I kept my PSL's and when I cannot make games, I either give the tix to my 75 year old father OR sell them on Ebay / StubHub if he cant go.

I spend large amounts of coin getting back for games and when I cant go, my father takes my place.

This "bad fan" who only has the PSL's for "investment" opportunity will be at the game this weekend.

By the way, if you're going to insult me and other out of town fans, at least use spell check.

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Nurse View Post
    good be afraid....dont sell to the other team and no problem. Sell your PSL's you do not deserve them!!!!!!!
    Nice. I weep for your kids future, having a mother who condones violence. Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenwoman View Post

I'm a PSL owner and I live in NW Florida. I went to every single game when I lived up there, a streak of over 9.5 years, from 1996 to about the middle of 2005. My company then relocated me down here and I attend a couple games a year. I sell the rest to RAVENS FANS ONLY, usually my seatmates so they can bring other mutual friends.

I'm keeping my PSL for a little while longer in case I get the opportunity to move back up, something I'm actively working on. I'm not a BAD FAN by any stretch.
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

Quote Originally Posted by flraven View Post
    I'm a PSL owner and I live in NW Florida. I went to every single game when I lived up there, a streak of over 9.5 years, from 1996 to about the middle of 2005. My company then relocated me down here and I attend a couple games a year. I sell the rest to RAVENS FANS ONLY, usually my seatmates so they can bring other mutual friends.

I'm keeping my PSL for a little while longer in case I get the opportunity to move back up, something I'm actively working on. I'm not a BAD FAN by any stretch.
    You're an amazing fan, my friend! Dont let these haters get to you!

Thumbs down Re: Get ready Raven Fans here come the Browns fans

Brace yourselves for lots of empty seats, nonchalant casual football fans, or even a greater portion some opponent team fans. We have plenty of "fair-weather" fans who will wind up not attending the December games. :( Look at our experience with the Colts. Fortunately, PSLs require that the seats be purchased annually, or we could be looking at blackouts.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Brace yourselves for lots of empty seats, nonchalant casual football fans, or even a greater portion some opponent team fans. We have plenty of "fair-weather" fans who will wind up not attending the December games. :( Look at our experience with the Colts. Fortunately, PSLs require that the seats be purchased annually, or we could be looking at blackouts.
    Well, not to be persnickity but we purchase the season tix every year. not the PSL's. PSL's are a one-time fee.

I dont think we have more more or less fair-weather fans as other teams. We had issues when the team first came to B'more but I think we're a lot better than we used to be.

I remember a time when it was a sea of Shitsburgh fans. Now, it's not all that bad.

Anybody who goes to the trouble of finding and reading this board, and contributing to it, is almost certainly a 'real' fan. Add to that out of town PSL owners, who do all those things PLUS when possible travel here over distance, consuming time and money to make the trip on top of the regular game day expense and inconvenience, they owe NO apologies to ANYBODY. Period.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    Anybody who goes to the trouble of finding and reading this board, and contributing to it, is almost certainly a 'real' fan. Add to that out of town PSL owners, who do all those things PLUS when possible travel here over distance, consuming time and money to make the trip on top of the regular game day expense and inconvenience, they owe NO apologies to ANYBODY. Period.
    Thank You, Festivus! Im just thankful the man upstairs put me in a position to see the games It's money well spent, IMO. :)

Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    I am right there with until you sell to opposing fans. Real fans dont do that.I have seen many ebay ad's stating only ravens fans
    Living in Houston, Tx....still living, eating, breathing the Ravens