Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Get ready Raven Fans here come the Browns fans

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Nurse View Post
    good be afraid....dont sell to the other team and no problem. Sell your PSL's you do not deserve them!!!!!!!
    Nice. I weep for your kids future, having a mother who condones violence. Pathetic.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenwoman View Post
    I don't like out of town PSL owners unless they attend at least 80% of the games. I know people who live in different states and come to every single game, rain or shine, in sickness and in health. We want Raven PSL holder Fans physically IN the stadium, not watching on TV.

Why would anyone want to be a PSL holder just to come to a few games a year? The only reason I can think of is that it is an INVSTMENT opportunity in order to make money. BAD FAN!!!
    I'm a PSL owner and I live in NW Florida. I went to every single game when I lived up there, a streak of over 9.5 years, from 1996 to about the middle of 2005. My company then relocated me down here and I attend a couple games a year. I sell the rest to RAVENS FANS ONLY, usually my seatmates so they can bring other mutual friends.

I'm keeping my PSL for a little while longer in case I get the opportunity to move back up, something I'm actively working on. I'm not a BAD FAN by any stretch.
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

Quote Originally Posted by flraven View Post
    I'm a PSL owner and I live in NW Florida. I went to every single game when I lived up there, a streak of over 9.5 years, from 1996 to about the middle of 2005. My company then relocated me down here and I attend a couple games a year. I sell the rest to RAVENS FANS ONLY, usually my seatmates so they can bring other mutual friends.

I'm keeping my PSL for a little while longer in case I get the opportunity to move back up, something I'm actively working on. I'm not a BAD FAN by any stretch.
    You're an amazing fan, my friend! Dont let these haters get to you!
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Thumbs down Re: Get ready Raven Fans here come the Browns fans

Brace yourselves for lots of empty seats, nonchalant casual football fans, or even a greater portion some opponent team fans. We have plenty of "fair-weather" fans who will wind up not attending the December games. Look at our experience with the Colts. Fortunately, PSLs require that the seats be purchased annually, or we could be looking at blackouts.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Brace yourselves for lots of empty seats, nonchalant casual football fans, or even a greater portion some opponent team fans. We have plenty of "fair-weather" fans who will wind up not attending the December games. Look at our experience with the Colts. Fortunately, PSLs require that the seats be purchased annually, or we could be looking at blackouts.
    Well, not to be persnickity but we purchase the season tix every year. not the PSL's. PSL's are a one-time fee.

I dont think we have more more or less fair-weather fans as other teams. We had issues when the team first came to B'more but I think we're a lot better than we used to be.

I remember a time when it was a sea of Shitsburgh fans. Now, it's not all that bad.

Anybody who goes to the trouble of finding and reading this board, and contributing to it, is almost certainly a 'real' fan. Add to that out of town PSL owners, who do all those things PLUS when possible travel here over distance, consuming time and money to make the trip on top of the regular game day expense and inconvenience, they owe NO apologies to ANYBODY. Period.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Quote Originally Posted by festivus View Post
    Anybody who goes to the trouble of finding and reading this board, and contributing to it, is almost certainly a 'real' fan. Add to that out of town PSL owners, who do all those things PLUS when possible travel here over distance, consuming time and money to make the trip on top of the regular game day expense and inconvenience, they owe NO apologies to ANYBODY. Period.
    Thank You, Festivus! Im just thankful the man upstairs put me in a position to see the games It's money well spent, IMO.

I am right there with until you sell to opposing fans. Real fans dont do that.I have seen many ebay ad's stating only ravens fans
    Such a liar.

Find me ONE ad that says "Ravens Fans Only". Just one. You can even look on StubHub too.

Second, how does an out of town seller know they are selling to a Ravens fan anyway??? It's a crap shoot!

So lemme recap the things you've said in this thread ..... out of towns fans are not real fans and you've condoned violence against opposing teams fans.

You MUST be from Pittsburgh because thats something Id expect from them.

You must have club seats...if you did that where I sit people around you would have some choice words for you. Thats cool, sell to steelers and browns, I hope they sit in the cheap seats with me. Talk about a liar....you did not want to lose your PSL's because of someone like me......now you dont have PSL's just season tix....WHAT A JOKER!!
    WTF??? Was there any sort of coherent thought in what you just posted??? I know I may be saying things above your 7th grade education level, but try and keep up.

When did I say I dont have PSL's??? Lay the weed down, stop beating your kid and go back and re-read what I posted. I have been a PSL owner for 6 years now. I have 2 seats in sec 123 and 2 more in sec 512.

How sad are you that you feel its necessary to attack YOUR OWN FANS????

*sigh*

Mods PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD before they start throwing punches.

Thank you.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

I agree with Festivus .... for my own good!

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

All right, the next fan who tries to tell via a message board another fan that he isn't a real fan is going to get . . . I don't know what, BUT QUIT IT!

Out of town fans that try and make games and otherwise sell should use these forums first to try and make sure Ravens fans get them, just my thoughts on it.

Otherwise, quit comparing dick size . . . fan status, it makes you look like middle schoolers.