Thread: Funny Joke ...

Funny Joke ...

David Steele had a pretty funny joke in his article today ....

A guy walks into a bar wearing a Ravens jersey, and carrying a cat that also has a Ravens jersey on with a little Ravens helmet on his head, too.

The guy says to the bartender, "Can my cat and I watch the Ravens game here? My TV is broken and my cat and I always watch the game together.''

The bartender replies, "Normally, cats wouldn't be allowed in the bar, but it's not very busy in here right now, so you and the cat can have a seat at the end of the bar. But if there's any trouble with you or the cat, I'll have to ask you to leave.''

The guy agrees, and he and his cat start watching the game. Pretty soon the Ravens kick a field goal, and the excited cat jumps up and down on the bar and walks down the bar and gives everyone a high-five.

The bartender says, "Hey, that's pretty cool! What does he do for a touchdown?''

The guys answers, "I don't know, I've only had him for three years!''

Re: Funny Joke ...

Dude, that joke has been beat to death around the boards for the last month. Where have you been?

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Re: Funny Joke ...

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    Dude, that joke has been beat to death around the boards for the last month. Where have you been?
    Clearly, I havnt been on the boards ... or not paying attention .... the later is more probable! ;)