Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Get ready Raven Fans here come the Browns fans

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Nurse View Post
    I am right there with until you sell to opposing fans. Real fans dont do that.I have seen many ebay ad's stating only ravens fans
    Such a liar.

Find me ONE ad that says "Ravens Fans Only". Just one. You can even look on StubHub too.

Second, how does an out of town seller know they are selling to a Ravens fan anyway??? It's a crap shoot!

So lemme recap the things you've said in this thread ..... out of towns fans are not real fans and you've condoned violence against opposing teams fans.

You MUST be from Pittsburgh because thats something Id expect from them.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Intimating violence against opposing teams fans ... It's fans like you that give me anxiety when I sell my tickets. Suppose I do end up selling to a fan from the opposing team and people like you start a fight with them simply because they cheer their team on .... guess what .... I end up losing MY PSL's!

And I have you beat on distance
    You must have club seats...if you did that where I sit people around you would have some choice words for you. Thats cool, sell to steelers and browns, I hope they sit in the cheap seats with me. Talk about a liar....you did not want to lose your PSL's because of someone like me......now you dont have PSL's just season tix....WHAT A JOKER!!
    Living in Houston, Tx....still living, eating, breathing the Ravens

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Nurse View Post
    You must have club seats...if you did that where I sit people around you would have some choice words for you. Thats cool, sell to steelers and browns, I hope they sit in the cheap seats with me. Talk about a liar....you did not want to lose your PSL's because of someone like me......now you dont have PSL's just season tix....WHAT A JOKER!!
    WTF??? Was there any sort of coherent thought in what you just posted??? I know I may be saying things above your 7th grade education level, but try and keep up.

When did I say I dont have PSL's??? Lay the weed down, stop beating your kid and go back and re-read what I posted. I have been a PSL owner for 6 years now. I have 2 seats in sec 123 and 2 more in sec 512.

How sad are you that you feel its necessary to attack YOUR OWN FANS???? :insane:

*sigh*

Mods PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD before they start throwing punches.

Thank you.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

I agree with Festivus .... for my own good! :)

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

All right, the next fan who tries to tell via a message board another fan that he isn't a real fan is going to get . . . I don't know what, BUT QUIT IT!

Out of town fans that try and make games and otherwise sell should use these forums first to try and make sure Ravens fans get them, just my thoughts on it.

Otherwise, quit comparing dick size . . . fan status, it makes you look like middle schoolers.

Wink Re: Get ready Raven Fans here come the Browns fans

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Fortunately, PSLs require that the seats be purchased annually, or we could be looking at blackouts.
    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Well, not to be persnickity but we purchase the season tix every year. not the PSL's. PSL's are a one-time fee.

Last time I looked, "every year" = "annually"

btw: it's spelled "persnickety"
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).