Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4546474849 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: OT: Top Ten Wrestling Dream Matches

I've never seen AJ live. I want to at some point. Hopefully I can make it out to the next SD live event or PPV around here. I saw a couple of the Bliss as Goldust pictures. Goldust never looked so good, lol.

She dressed up as Freddy too on SD last week.

I found out about Duane Gill from Maryland Championship Wrestling's FB page. Some guy named Duane Gill Jr. commented on one of their posts and lo and behold, that's his son.

Picture here because it's too big to post.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRay52 View Post
    Enjoy yourself nick and try to get a hug from Becky lol
    Yeah, a "hug" ;) Will do. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I've never seen AJ live. I want to at some point. Hopefully I can make it out to the next SD live event or PPV around here. I saw a couple of the Bliss as Goldust pictures. Goldust never looked so good, lol.

She dressed up as Freddy too on SD last week.

I found out about Duane Gill from Maryland Championship Wrestling's FB page. Some guy named Duane Gill Jr. commented on one of their posts and lo and behold, that's his son.

Picture here because it's too big to post.
    Nice! You can tell it's him.

Can't say I'd mind those nightmares. lol

Blog Entries

Raw is just so meh right now. It's really in a weird place. Jericho is absolutely amazing, perhaps so far to say the single greatest thing in all of WWE right now (respect to AJ), but the rest of the show just really...it's all over the place. Past KO/Jericho vs. Rollins, and Rollins vs. Stephanie/HHH, I couldn't tell you what any of the feuds are since Roman and Rusev had their blowoff Sunday. It really lacks the focus that you see on SmackDown, where the major storylines and feuds are very defined. Ambrose/AJ with Ellsworth involved, Miz/Dolph, Becky/Alexa, Carmella/Nicky, Orton & the Wyatts shenanigans.

Apparently the Raw team for SS is going to be Jericho, KO, Strowman, Reigns, and I guess Rollins. They are already teasing a Seth/Roman reunion, which as I said back a page or two, I hate.

I am anxiously waiting for the KO and Jericho best friendship to blow up. Jericho putting KO on the list is going to be like Shawn throwing Marty through the barbershop window.

There are no words to describe that!! lol What the Hell did I just watch?!

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    There are no words to describe that!! lol What the Hell did I just watch?!
    LOL that was certainly something LOL John Cena just wow lol like you I have no words lol

Blog Entries

Gillberg doesn't want to know 'Who's Next?'. Gillberg wants to know, 'Who's First?'.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Well, I'm gonna miss the PPV afterall, as I will be on the road overnight travelling to Michigan for Thanksgiving. Will be leaving out this Sunday when I get off work at 7pm and driving all night. Wasn't gonna watch it anyways due to Goldberg, but the wrestling fan in me changed my mind and I decided to give it a shot. Well, my wife fills me in on the travelling plans and I'm gonna miss it anyways. Guess I will have to watch it Monday on the Network before RAW. I'm kinda excited about this one, since it's a vs PPV. Hopefully it will keep the whole RAW vs Smackdown thing relevant, since that was the main selling point to the split to begin with. I like the idea of them having matches with stipulations where the loser heads to the other brand. They need that to help keep their rosters fresh. Lord knows RAW needs some adjusting.

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    Well, I'm gonna miss the PPV afterall, as I will be on the road overnight travelling to Michigan for Thanksgiving. Will be leaving out this Sunday when I get off work at 7pm and driving all night. Wasn't gonna watch it anyways due to Goldberg, but the wrestling fan in me changed my mind and I decided to give it a shot. Well, my wife fills me in on the travelling plans and I'm gonna miss it anyways. Guess I will have to watch it Monday on the Network before RAW. I'm kinda excited about this one, since it's a vs PPV. Hopefully it will keep the whole RAW vs Smackdown thing relevant, since that was the main selling point to the split to begin with. I like the idea of them having matches with stipulations where the loser heads to the other brand. They need that to help keep their rosters fresh. Lord knows RAW needs some adjusting.
    nick you're going to miss Survivor Series? I guess that means....You just made the List LOL (Jericho) just kidding LOL

Blog Entries

The hot rumor is that, based on Taker's words from Tuesday, AJ is going to cost Team SD at SS and it's going to lead to a dream match of AJ vs. Taker at Royal Rumble.

Given his heavily implying that he was "back" full time, people think this would presumably lead to Taker winning and taking the belt, and going on to defend it in another dream match, a Title/Career match vs. Cena at WM.

Previously it was thought he would face Randy Orton at WM, which is okay, but the above scenario is much more appealing to me.

nick you're going to miss Survivor Series? I guess that means....You just made the List LOL (Jericho) just kidding LOL
    lol It would be an honor to make Jericho's list