Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: one more thing

Blog Entries

Re: one more thing

What I don't understand is how the "seniors" on the team can back McNair at a time like this?

That's all we heard last year from Ray, "we can do great things with McNair on the Ravens"......did he really play that great towards the end of the season? No!!! Did he lay an egg the last 3 games of last year? Yes!! If Ray stands behind McNair now, I'll lose all respect for him as a "soldier" on this team.......he has to save face and go with who's gonna give us the best chance at this point......just my 2¢ of course!!

Take their paycheck away and see how much this "family" cares about us.

Quote Originally Posted by Baltoman07 View Post
    Exactly.. And some think we really matter

Quote Originally Posted by RavenFanatic2k6 View Post
    I didn't boo (although I did take part in the Boller chant), but I did leave, as Stinger did too, along with just about everyone else, at about the 8 minute mark when McNair fumbled the second time, which was the third fumble in a row. First time I have ever left a game early, I was there for the Seahawk comeback, etc, but yesterday was just too much. Just embarrassing.

I can certainly understand the booing yesterday. It was warranted, we pay alot of money to see these guys play high quality football, and the performance by our offense yesterday was anything but.
    And I got my wife to at least stay longer. She had a hand in our leaving as well when she said "I'm going to the restroom, then I'll just wait out in the concourse for you. I can't watch this anymore".

And I stayed for the Seattle game too. And I stayed for the 2004 Cincy game when my friend left with 1:42 to go. I've been there through the horrible losses and the great wins.

And I don't know if it was as much leaving because of Steve McNair as it was because I could not believe Billick was sticking with him. I wouldn't at all boo the team, or McNair. Just like I lamented those who cheered Boller's injury 2 years ago. I can't do that to my team. But I just couldn't watch anymore.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Baltoman07 View Post
    Very true.....I think they appreciate our support, but they're only here because Oz wants to keep them and we're paying their salaries!!

I watched it on TV and I just had to start laughing. Literally guys, watching the Ravens offense on the field is like watching the Keystone Kops.

Didn't boo, but I laughed until tears came out of my eyes.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock