Wow...

To paraphrase after being asked about how he played and whether he will get the start next week...

"this is the lowest point of my career...the INT and strip were bad breaks while trying to make plays and really frustrating after driving the ball well on those drives...We just can't put the ball in the end zone...At least thankfully Kyle got the ball in the end zone in the last 2 minutes...I don't know what is going on this year, last year we got all the breaks, this year we aren't getting any...I don't know what the coaches will do as far as the starter next week...I'm killing this football team with TO's right now and if I were a coach I might make the decision to go with Kyle myself...All I can think of to do is to just work hard.

This was all said with a terribly depressing tone and you can't help but feel bad for the man personally and as a man that really is doing all he can but just can't do it anymore.

I felt bad listening to it because he really sounds like a beaten man and You know the pride that he has. But you can't have your QB talking like that expecting to be a leader.

You have to take him out.