Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Finally Mayock's top 100

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    I can not believe someone sees Paxton Lynch as worth the 3rd overall pick in the draft. I just can't imagine it. All it takes is one team, though.

The year the 9ers got Kap, Jim Harbaugh said he considered Kap to be the best player in the entire draft. So I suppose it's possible.
    makes it a lot more interesting for sure. And what about the top 2 positions? Rams won't say which QB they are going to take, if you are Philly and really want Wentz do you try to trade with the Rams to make sure you get him? just a thought

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    makes it a lot more interesting for sure. And what about the top 2 positions? Rams won't say which QB they are going to take, if you are Philly and really want Wentz do you try to trade with the Rams to make sure you get him? just a thought
    I think yes.

They already sold the farm to get up there. You need to try and get the guy that you think is the best fit (which to me is Wentz).

I actually think Goff fits STL best and Wentz fits PHI best. Maybe they'll both win.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    I find it amusing when guys rise up the boards without having played any more games (?) All kinds of info comes out, true and somewhat false, then players switch draft positions. Isn't there tape to see what they did on the field of battle? I know there's more to evaluating players, but it still boggles my (feeble) mind when a guy who is rated #1 at his position falls due to (?) So, if I'm bound to select an OT, IMO that would be Tunsil... Bc
    It's more a case of draft media coming around to where NFL teams have been for a while

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    I think yes.

They already sold the farm to get up there. You need to try and get the guy that you think is the best fit (which to me is Wentz).

I actually think Goff fits STL best and Wentz fits PHI best. Maybe they'll both win.

I usually like Mayock but he seriously has his head up his ass this time. I had to read the entire list because I was scratching my head looking at the top 40. He has Myles Jack listed but at first glance no (Jaylon Smith). Then he has smith at 97? I know he has a knee injury but how the hell is Jack listed so high but SMith at 97?

Talent level along take away injuries on both players and Jaylon Smith is better prospect than Jack.

Then Christian Hackenburg? I think teams are sleeping on him, I don't think his record or his numbers are his fault. If this guy had a team around him that was on par with where they should be he might be discussed as top Quaterback this year. What ever team gets him in a later round will be happy. This guy can play.

Both Hackenburg and Jaylon Smith are completely disrespected on this list.

I hope Ravens get SMith, would be so awesome for teams to pass him up and him become a star player. Makes me want him even more.

Blog Entries

He has Paxton Lynch rated 20th, the only way I can see QBs going 1-2-3 is the Jets jumping the field to get him and a willingness of SD to reap a premium, but man that's putting the ranch on one roll of dice.

Definitely agree on the ND bias
    for OGs he has
    38. Nick Martin, OG, Notre Dame rater higher than
    42. Cody Whitehair, OG, Kansas State and
    46. Joshua Garnett, OG, Stanford

Of interest is
    83. Sean Davis, S, Maryland
    85. Jatavis Brown, LB, Akron I can see us taking him but nowhere close to 85 maybe 134
    86. Shilique Calhoun, DE, Michigan State
    87. Quinton Jefferson, DT, Maryland
    96. Yannick Ngakoue, DE, Maryland
    97. Jaylon Smith, LB, Notre Dame
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

Quote Originally Posted by sawraven1 View Post
    I usually like Mayock but he seriously has his head up his ass this time. I had to read the entire list because I was scratching my head looking at the top 40. He has Myles Jack listed but at first glance no (Jaylon Smith). Then he has smith at 97? I know he has a knee injury but how the hell is Jack listed so high but SMith at 97?

Talent level along take away injuries on both players and Jaylon Smith is better prospect than Jack.

Then Christian Hackenburg? I think teams are sleeping on him, I don't think his record or his numbers are his fault. If this guy had a team around him that was on par with where they should be he might be discussed as top Quaterback this year. What ever team gets him in a later round will be happy. This guy can play.

Both Hackenburg and Jaylon Smith are completely disrespected on this list.

I hope Ravens get SMith, would be so awesome for teams to pass him up and him become a star player. Makes me want him even more.
    I also think Hackenburg is underrated, espeically in the context of seeing how high Wentz, Goff and Lynch are. Hackenburg looks a lot like Ryan Mallett. He definitely has starter potential. In a scenario where he doesn't have to start right away he could groom into a nice QB.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Rxdoxx View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...spect-rankings

been waiting to see this

he has Tunsil at 3 and Stanley at 4
    I've been saying for weeks that there is very little difference between the two, and I actually prefer Stanley by just a bit.

Two weeks ago I heard Phil Savage say the Ravens probably won't trade back this year...unless Tunsil is there at 6, and they could move to 9 and still get one of them.

I also think Hackenburg is underrated,
    Hackenburg is dog poop. Don't see him doing ANYTHING in the league.

Smith has freaking nerve damage in his knee and will sit out a year. He's a complete roll of the dice even in the fourth round. Jack had a torn meniscus. Relatively speaking, it's a hangnail.

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    He's definitely not an instant starter and may be a career backup, but I actually like his arm power and the way he handles himself in the pocket.

His accuracy is straight fucked though.
    - Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post

Smith has freaking nerve damage in his knee and will sit out a year. He's a complete roll of the dice even in the fourth round. Jack had a torn meniscus. Relatively speaking, it's a hangnail.

Really dog poop? What are your reasons behind this? Your basing this on his stats alone because if you watch him play you couldn't say that.

Do you not realize his school and the sanction they were under could not put talent around him. He was hit over 80 times. He was constantly on his back, still stayed in pocket and made throws. He has perfect size, arm strength, he runs pro style offense.

Cant blame him for what happened and the supporting cast around him. If he has a decent supporting cast he would absolutely be rated higher than WENTZ or Geoff this year.

Quote Originally Posted by sawraven1 View Post
    Really dog poop? What are your reasons behind this? Your basing this on his stats alone because if you watch him play you couldn't say that.

Do you not realize his school and the sanction they were under could not put talent around him. He was hit over 80 times. He was constantly on his back, still stayed in pocket and made throws. He has perfect size, arm strength, he runs pro style offense.

Cant blame him for what happened and the supporting cast around him. If he has a decent supporting cast he would absolutely be rated higher than WENTZ or Geoff this year.
    To be fair half the catches his receivers had to make were circus catches because the ball was thrown poorly. He has great strength and great velocity, but he can't place a ball to save his life.
    - Ray Lewis

I actually like his arm power and the way he handles himself in the pocket.

His accuracy is straight fucked though.

-- Signed, Kyle Boller
    See what I did there?