Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs down Billick's postgame comments on McNair

Incredible -- McNair's still the #1 QB after yet another embarassment.

Does Mcnair have photos of Billick? How stubborn can Brian be? Everyone at the stadium could see how bad McNair has gotten -- the boos were almost deafening.

It's time for Billick to go -- and take McNair with him.....
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Re: Billick's postgame comments on McNair

You know, after Monday's debacle, I thought "Well, maybe it was just a very bad game. Let's see what McNair can do against the Bengals". I have seen what he can do against the Bengals. I have had it with this QB and head coach. They are running this team into the dirt. I am not so sure that Boller is the answer either, but he has to be given a chance. he can not do any worse. In fact, he almost has to be better by default.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Cinci gave up over 30 points per game before today. We made them look like the 85 Bears or 2000 Ravens. McNair, Billick, I dont care what needs to change to fix the Offense, JUST FIX IT!

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Billick,Billick,Billick.

Do you really want the fans of Baltimore to walk you to the guillotine?
    Then keep faith with the aging washed up McNair.Then you will be feeling the
    blade come slicing down.As fans turn on the soooper genius enmasse.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

I have been a Billick fan since he got here, but he appears to be out of his mind on McNair. He came into this game leading the league in fumbles, and lost two more today and threw an interception. The Bengals SUCK on defense, and yet they shut the Ravens out while McNair was in the game. By the time they brought in Boller, the game was obviously already lost.

And Billick STILL wants to stick with McNair? After these past two games? He appears to be begging to be fired. I don't get it.

T, are you surprised?

After the Grbac debacle and stubborness with Kyle early on in his career when he obviously wasn't ready, how could you possibly be surprised?

Billick sucks balls, and Hopefully Bisciotti sees the light and swallows hard and buys Billick out.

I would love for Rex to get a shot with a real OC and see what we can do...Rex wouldn't cost a bunch and the team seems to love him. I don't think we can count on a big name guy with Billick having to be bought out.

I think Billick is too comfortable with his 4 year extension. The guy brought a Superbowl win to our city. I am thankful for that. But those days seem long behind us. His conservative play calling is proof he does not have confidence in his number 1. Why proclaim McNair as the starter if you do not trust him?
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Brian Billick should be ashamed of himself after today.

If you're gonna put Boller in, then put him in at halftime when we were only down 6.

Don't put him in when the game was out of hand.

Keep McNair in to finish the embarrassment he started.

PP

McNair flat out Fucking Sucks!!!!!

The people in my section were calling out for Boller in the 3rd QTR.

We need to start Boller NOW!!!!!
    Season ticket holder since 1996. Section 124 rocks!

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

I am not saying Boller is the long term answer.But you saw the offense pick up its pace when the kid came in.Anything must be better than the crap McNair is showing us on the field at this point in time.I can stomach the worst Boller has to offer,over the worst McNair has to offer right now.

Do you think Belichick gave a flying **** for Bledsoe when he got better.Did he ****, Brady continued on and the rest was history.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

I don't know, that was the most non-commited I think I have ever heard Billick be about McNair, other than when he was injured.

I think Boller will start next, but it won't be announced until sometime next week, but don't bet on it.

Quote Originally Posted by purplepoe View Post
    Brian Billick should be ashamed of himself after today.

If you're gonna put Boller in, then put him in at halftime when we were only down 6.

Don't put him in when the game was out of hand.

Keep McNair in to finish the embarrassment he started.

PP
    I was so into wanting McNair out at any cost after halftime, I didn't even really think about it like that.

Billick sucks and I can't wait until he is gone.