Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Prediction

Prediction

In the next couple of weeks look for Ray Lewis is somehow get injured and will not be able to play the rest of the season.. Its his track record.. When the team is sucking he somehow gets a injured..

He does not like to be the man when the team is not on top.. In my opinion he is a cancer when the chips are down..

Lets revisit this thread in a couple weeks..

Re: Prediction

By all means let's revisit it, but I can tell you now that I don't agree.

Quote Originally Posted by highwater View Post
    By all means let's revisit it, but I can tell you now that I don't agree.
    Sounds good Highwater.. I hope im wrong but im very confident about it.. I would make a wager on it too..

Quote Originally Posted by crpravens View Post
    In the next couple of weeks look for Ray Lewis is somehow get injured and will not be able to play the rest of the season.. Its his track record.. When the team is sucking he somehow gets a injured..

He does not like to be the man when the team is not on top.. In my opinion he is a cancer when the chips are down..

Yeah, you're right. I suppose he managed to fake tearing his quad too. Or fakes tearing / straining the labrum in his shoulder -- I mean he went so far as to wear a brace on his shoulder for that one. That's a great cover-up! I especially enjoyed when he hurt his back last season in the middle of the playoff run. I mean, it must have been a conspiracy the way he played through the pain on that one.

You're a genius! You figured it all out! In spite of 99.9% of the people who know Ray to be nothing but a warrior and an inspiration for the team, you've managed to see past all of that and see him for the slacker he really is.

Im in awe of you, sir! :insane:

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Yeah, you're right. I suppose he managed to fake tearing his quad too. Or fakes tearing / straining the labrum in his shoulder -- I mean he went so far as to wear a brace on his shoulder for that one. That's a great cover-up! I especially enjoyed when he hurt his back last season in the middle of the playoff run. I mean, it must have been a conspiracy the way he played through the pain on that one.

You're a genius! You figured it all out! In spite of 99.9% of the people who know Ray to be nothing but a warrior and an inspiration for the team, you've managed to see past all of that and see him for the slacker he really is.

Im in awe of you, sir! :insane:
    Ask what Ed Hartwell and Adailus Thomas think of him.. He is such a warrior and teammate that he will call out his own quarterback (Kyle Boller) a couple years ago and head coach this year to the press.. Like i said he is a cancer especially when his production has dropped off like it has in recent years..

Ask what Ed Hartwell and Adailus Thomas think of him.. He is such a warrior and teammate that he will call out his own quarterback (Kyle Boller) a couple years ago and head coach this year to the press.. Like i said he is a cancer especially when his production has dropped off like it has in recent years..
    Find me ANYTHING where either Ed "Im nothing without Ray" Hartwell or AD said directly about Ray. Just ONE thing. You know why you wont be able to find anything? Because neither of them have! When I hear those two, I hear two little bitches, complaining they were not in the lime light. NOw they are away from Ray, they are not nearly as effective as they were. Does Hartwell even play? Isnt AD relegated to pass coverage now?

Second and getting back the fake topic YOU brought up, your post insinuated Ray fakes injuries. Dont try and change the subject. You're talking out of your posterior and got caught. You have ZERO evidence in spite of everything he has shown on the field. Oh, and lets not forget he is one of only a few pro athletes who went back and finished his degree. Yeah, thats another great sign of a slacker. Those damn millionaires slacking off and gettin' their learn on -- how dare they!

Get your facts right. Ray spouts off at times, yes. But when it's all said and done, he will be remembered as a warrior and not as the lies you make up about him.

Pathetic.
    Last edited by HoustonRaven; 11-12-2007 at 07:47 PM.

Another thing .... it's bad enough Ray has to hear fake accusations of "murderer" when he travels around to the various cities. But then irresponsible people like crp make stuff up too???

Damn, this cooks my goose. Ok, Im done venting now .... you all should have seen what I had originally written! ;)

Find me ANYTHING where either Ed "Im nothing without Ray" Hartwell or AD said directly about Ray. Just ONE thing. You know why you wont be able to find anything? Because neither of them have!

Second and getting back the fake topic YOU brought up, your post insinuated Ray fakes injuries. Dont try and change the subject. You're talking out of your posterior and got caught. You have ZERO evidence in spite of everything he has shown on the field. Oh, and lets not forget he is one of only a few pro athletes who went back and finished his degree. Yeah, thats another great sign of a slacker. Those damn millionaires slacking off and gettin' their learn on -- how dare they!

Get your facts right. Ray spouts off at times, yes. But when it's all said and done, he will be remembered as a warrior and not as the lies you make up about him.

Pathetic.
    He is a warrior during the good times yea.. He will also be remembered for that and that situation down Atlanta.. Real nice human being there..

But like i said to open this thread.. Lets wait and see.. Im pretty sure he will be sitting out some games.. I will admit im wrong if i am.. I hope your man enough to do the same..

Im not saying he fakes injuries but i question how bad those injuries are and if he is using them as a reason not to play..

He is a warrior during the good times yea.. He will also be remembered for that and that situation down Atlanta.. Real nice human being there..

But like i said to open this thread.. Lets wait and see.. Im pretty sure he will be sitting out some games.. I will admit im wrong if i am.. I hope your man enough to do the same..

Im not saying he fakes injuries but i question how bad those injuries are and if he is using them as a reason not to play..
    He tried to cover for a friend, got caught, admitted he f---ed up, took his punishment like a man and everyone except you and Shitsburgh fans have moved on and looked at the positive things he do. Unf---ingbelieveable someone here is still talking Atlanta to this day?!?!?!?! The parents of both dead kids dont think Ray did anything wrong. Why should you?????

Suppose he does get hurt? You will scream you were right, not having ANY shred of evidence he is slacking or milking it.

Nice position to be in isnt it? You can claim you were right either way.

Nice job backing down.

Another thing .... it's bad enough Ray has to hear fake accusations of "murderer" when he travels around to the various cities. But then irresponsible people like crp make stuff up too???

Damn, this cooks my goose. Ok, Im done venting now .... you all should have seen what I had originally written! ;)
    Honestly how do you really know he didnt murder anyone? Were you there? I sure wasnt but i wouldnt act like he is innocent either.. Is it because he says he didnt? He plead guilty to obstruction to justice.. Im sure Ray Ray know exactly what happened that night.. If he wasnt a Raven you would feel totally different about him.. imo

He tried to cover for a friend, got caught, admitted he f---ed up, took his punishment like a man and everyone except you and Shitsburgh fans have moved on and looked at the positive things he do.

Suppose he does get hurt? You will scream you were right, not having ANY shred of evidence he is slacking or milking it.

Nice position to be in isnt it? You can claim you were right either way.

Nice job backing down.
    I havent backed down to anyone..

Honestly how do you really know he didnt murder anyone? Were you there? I sure wasnt but i wouldnt act like he is innocent either.. Is it because he says he didnt? He plead guilty to obstruction to justice.. Im sure Ray Ray know exactly what happened that night.. If he wasnt a Raven you would feel totally different about him.. imo
    Good F'n lord.

Do we not have enough crap to deal with as a team without predicting fake injuries and bringing up Atlanta?

Someone lock this crap please.

PP