Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: 2016 RSR Mock Draft - Discussion Thread

Ramsey makes the most sense with Tunsil gone. Almost a no brainer IMO.

They made a hole by not treating Weddle right.

Ramsey is the best FS in the draft. Boom. Filled.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Flinger and the Cowgirls are on the clock. Pick due by 9pm.

We cna start discussing a replacement pick at 8pm, just in case.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

Tunsil, Wentz, and Ramsey are gone, which means that one of Jack, Buckner, or Bosa will still be left at 6.
    Let's win the f**king game.
    Joe Flacco

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasticfury View Post
    Tunsil, Wentz, and Ramsey are gone, which means that one of Jack, Buckner, or Bosa will still be left at 6.
    I'd be happy with any of them or VH

We really only need 1 Qb in the top 6 (obviously likely) to get a solid pick. They all have their risks except for Tunsil, so I have a feeling we'll all by cautiously optimistic with whoever. It's all about hwo we pick combiend with who's there in later rounds.
    - Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

I believe this scenario bodes very well for the Ravens. Whoever the 'Boys or Jags select, assuming there won't be a surprise pick by one of them, the Ravens will be left with an impact player. Still don't think the Ravens will select Hargreaves though... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    I believe this scenario bodes very well for the Ravens. Whoever the 'Boys or Jags select, assuming there won't be a surprise pick by one of them, the Ravens will be left with an impact player. Still don't think the Ravens will select Hargreaves though... Bc
    What makes you say that Bc?

I like:
    Jack
    Hargraeves
    Buckner
    Bosa
    - Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    What makes you say that Bc?

I like:
    Jack
    Hargraeves
    Buckner
    Bosa
    GWNR I think this is a very thin draft at the top. Especially since there are no standout QBs and Jaylon Smith and Myles Jack have injury concerns. My (expanding) gut tells me that Hargreaves should be in the 10 - 15 draft status. However, in this 2016 draft, he may be jacked-up into the top 10. I wouldn't mind drafting him if Ozzie trades down, but I just don't believe he's got what it takes to be the #6... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    GWNR I think this is a very thin draft at the top. Especially since there are no standout QBs and Jaylon Smith and Myles Jack have injury concerns. My (expanding) gut tells me that Hargreaves should be in the 10 - 15 draft status. However, in this 2016 draft, he may be jacked-up into the top 10. I wouldn't mind drafting him if Ozzie trades down, but I just don't believe he's got what it takes to be the #6... Bc
    Considering the Browns got Haden with the 7th pick and the Jets got Revis with the 14th pick, you are probably right. If Hargreaves didn't have such outstanding character, competitiveness and work ethic, I would probably agree with you. As it is though...I would love for the Ravens to draft his kid at #6.

Blog Entries

IMO, for Dallas, it is either Elliott or Bosa. However, a dark horse pick could be Jared Goff. He's pro-ready. Dallas plays in an indoor stadium and they've got a great OL with play makers. Goff could sit and learn until Romo gets hurt or retires.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Possibilities for Dallas at 4...

I think Bosa, Jack, Elliott and Goff are all in play.

Goff would be sitting for 2 years, since Romo isn't really cut-able due to dead money cap hits until after the 2017 season (he could be a post-June 1st cut next year, but it wouldn't save them anything more in 2018), but in that time he would get to learn behind Romo and start the inevitable games where Romo is hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    IMO, for Dallas, it is either Elliott or Bosa. However, a dark horse pick could be Jared Goff. He's pro-ready. Dallas plays in an indoor stadium and they've got a great OL with play makers. Goff could sit and learn until Romo gets hurt or retires.

I should have refreshed before hitting post.