Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: LOL! "Redskins take down Ravens on Twitter".....

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    Teams shouldn't let smartasses run their Twitter accounts. Why even go there in the first place? It just looks classless.
    Ozzie went there. In the presser he said teams are paying big money for players like Bradford and Cousins, and those guys dont have the resume that Flacco has.

The twitter person should have put Ozzie's quote to it.

One of my coworkers who is a Redskin fan said there's no rivalry between Washington and the Ravens. He says "They're both in separated conferences and don't play each other much in the regular season to validate that".

I think the Redskins brass are still pissed because Haloti Ngata inflicted the boo boo on RG III that helped put them in this QB mess.
    Personally, I think they should be thankful but we'll see as the future unfolds with Cousins in DC and RGIII potentially given a chance to rectify his career.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    I think the Redskins brass are still pissed because Haloti Ngata inflicted the boo boo on RG III that helped put them in this QB mess.
    Personally, I think they should be thankful but we'll see as the future unfolds with Cousins in DC and RGIII potentially given a chance to rectify his career.
    Precisely. The Ravens showed Cousins in that pic because the Redskins have flubbed the QB position trying to make their highly drafted dud work. Cousins is their QB now, but showing his pic was more about RG3 IMO.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk