Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Demetrius Williams

In addition to Clayton, what has gone under the radar was Demetrius Williams catch and run. What is more amazing is that it came after he missed a tough pass. He came back and not only made the catch, but ran and made people miss in the open field after the catch for 35 yards. He was a trip up away from running it in for a TD. In addition to getting Clayton the ball more, we have to get Williams more involved in the offense.
    It's a new season! It's a new day!

Re: Demetrius Williams

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleRulz View Post
    we have to get Williams more involved in the offense.

D-Will is running in's, slants, drags, and posts. The Ravens pass play-book only involves out's, hitches, comebacks, and the jump-ball. He's in a part of the field the Ravens haven't discovered yet................the middle. :grbac:

Demetrius will be a real star in the NFL in the very near future.

Absolutely, Sports Steve, totally with you.

Williams will be the homerun threat and Clayton will be the possession/underneath reliable guy.

I'm very pleased with the outlook at the WR and TE positions. That is one bright spot on the offense.

I think "real star" is kind of a stretch to be labeling Demetrius Williams right now.

I would like to see him and Mark Clayton more involved in the offense though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenflash View Post
    D-Will is running in's, slants, drags, and posts. The Ravens pass play-book only involves out's, hitches, comebacks, and the jump-ball. He's in a part of the field the Ravens haven't discovered yet................the middle. :grbac:

Very true. We'll finally get to see if that was Fassel's fault or Billick's.

I don't think it is too muh to proclaim Williams as a star of the future. Clearly, Clayton is our future number 1 star, but Demetrius is going to shine bright.
    It's a new season! It's a new day!

Williams has potential, & the Ravens were shocked he was still available when they picked in the 4th round. I agree he, along w/ Clayton need to be more involved in the offense. Line him in the slot & watch him have fun w/ a nickle back.

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

I agree too...I see this guy w/ great potential and a WR that could really stretch the field. It sickens me that Clarence "Chump" Moore might take touches away from DW.

FM

I really like the looks of this kid, I think he has a lot of potential.. question is will we develop and utilize it. Don't get me started on Clarence Moore!

Good thing he (Williams) didn't come out next year. Our 4th rounder next season is gone, in exchange for the Saviour... and what, 11 million dollars?

Even the original saviour went for only 40 pieces of silver. That's a lot of inflation in a thousand years.
    ENFORCE THE 1ST AMENDMENT WITH THE SECOND, NEVER DISARM

The long ball is coming . . . . if only someone could throw it accurately :(

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Art, I believe it was only 30 pieces.