Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Combine News

Blog Entries

Re: Combine News

Underwear olympics. Always one or two guys that do well and their stock shoots up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

so which thread is for combine, the 2016 one or this one?

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    so which thread is for combine, the 2016 one or this one?
    Probably best for details to use this one. Then the 2016 draft thread can be used for discussing prospects specifc to the Ravens
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

‏@JoshNorris

Notre Dame WR Will Fuller:

6'0/186 lbs. 30 3/4" arms. 8 1/4" hands.
    In CFB, his hands have affected him more than his arms, but projecting this to the NFL should cause concern. Good feet and flexibility can balance that concern some, but he'll need to be a high-volume WR or else his drops will have greater impact than his big-plays.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    There's too many teams at the end of the 1st that I could see taking him.

Unfortunately I doubt he's at 36.
    We might not be either. We do have an extra 4th. ;-)
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by callahan09 View Post
    What is more important, generally, arm length or hand size? His arm length seems just average but the hands are enormous.
    Hand size for the spectacular one-handed catches, those don't happen with small hands
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

Quote Originally Posted by Rxdoxx View Post
    Hand size for the spectacular one-handed catches, those don't happen with small hands
    Well then. This guy has bigger hands than just about everyone.

8. Re: Combine News

Quote Originally Posted by Rxdoxx View Post
    With the gloves they were these days, those one handed catches are not that spectacular anymore.

I re watched the 2015 WR drills. Saw Darren Waller and everyone on the hype train watching him. He did move well and had good hands but he seems like a statue last year before he got injured. I didn't see anything close to what he looked like at combine.

Was Perryman now at combine? I kept looking and didn't see him

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    I've been looking for combine news and haven't had much luck finding any (40 times, etc.) Are they just not releasing anything yet?
    I think they are pushing everything towards the weekend and hoping for a decent TV audience. Everything the NFL does now is about maximizing $$$ and spotlight time.

Quote Originally Posted by sawraven1 View Post
    I re watched the 2015 WR drills. Saw Darren Waller and everyone on the hype train watching him. He did move well and had good hands but he seems like a statue last year before he got injured. I didn't see anything close to what he looked like at combine.

Was Perryman now at combine? I kept looking and didn't see him
    He had a strained hamstring.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

WRT a couple of high drop rate guys...

Cal's Kenny Lawler > Will Fuller

All day.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver