Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Will Dante Fowler Ever Play in the NFL?

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Every man on the face of the Earth knows certain guy laws:

1. Bro's before Ho's
    2. Don't fuck with your Boy's girl. Unless she is an authorized fling and authorized to be passed around.

Things like that. I know it sounds very sexist.

Somewhere not too far down on that list is............"Never get in between two women fighting". Period.
    True Shit. Especially #1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggy Supreme View Post
    True Shit. Especially #1

The guy that started this thread must not know guy law.

And in what right mind does a man get in between two women fighting. Give me one example in the history of mankind where that has worked.
    Last edited by The Excellector; 02-24-2016 at 01:58 PM.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

The guy that started this thread must not know guy law.

And what right mind does a man get in between two women fighting. Give me one example in the history of mankind where that has worked.
    I know right lol. Honestly I can't recall an example where a guy got in between to women ready to duke it out lol. Op is overreacting. OMG!!!!! He's letting those poor helpless women fight NFL must take action. Loooooool

aren't we piling on here a wee bit? I was going to chime in but looks like the dead horse has been thoroughly throttled.

we're all on the same team here, guys........?
    "insert witty comment"

Quote Originally Posted by winnipegraven View Post
    aren't we piling on here a wee bit? I was going to chime in but looks like the dead horse has been thoroughly throttled.

we're all on the same team here, guys........?
    Just pisses me off. If this is someones reaction then no matter what he does he's fucked. Get involved = fucked. Stay out of it = fucked.

And to compare to Ray Rice is just downright stupid. I don't care if it's offensive or whatever, but it's pure stupidity
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

"Never get in between two women fighting". Period.
    I made the mistake of trying to break up a girl fight once. It only takes one time to learn that is a bad idea. All I got was a torn shirt, someone else's blood on my pants, and a nasty scratch on the face. Never again. Girls fight dirty.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    i made the mistake of trying to break up a girl fight once. It only takes one time to learn that is a bad idea. All i got was a torn shirt, someone else's blood on my pants, and a nasty scratch on the face. Never again. Girls fight dirty.
    we have a witness!
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

I'll wait for the nfl to investigate, seems the high testosterone level in this thread is showing, LOL. Loved the bros before hos comment, seems that mentality is prevalent with some posters. Maybe the manly thing to do, SMH.

The op got what he wanted, to see what others thought. I imagine he's waiting too for what the nfl says, LOL..

Yeah it'll be a real thorough investigation I reckon. Oh look Dante Fowler doing nothing. Oh look he's off the camera. Okay wait he's back on. Oh wait, nope still hasn't done anything. Oh hey what'd we do with Ray Rice? I mean there's an elevator right there so it's basically the same thing right?

Hmm testosterone or common sense? You choose
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Nfl will choose, what more can I say. LOL. If it was nothing, why investigate and waste time and money? With the DV issue going on, why not?

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    I made the mistake of trying to break up a girl fight once. It only takes one time to learn that is a bad idea. All I got was a torn shirt, someone else's blood on my pants, and a nasty scratch on the face. Never again. Girls fight dirty.
    That's why I always carry some salad oil with me. You know, just in case.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

12. Re: Will Dante Fowler Ever Play in the NFL?

Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.
    Fowler made the right (business) decision.