Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Next 25 SB Winners

Wasn't sure where to put this, but thought you all might get a kick out of it.

I thought it was hilarious.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14...r-bowl-winners
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

Re: The Next 25 SB Winners

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Wasn't sure where to put this, but thought you all might get a kick out of it.

I thought it was hilarious.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14...r-bowl-winners
    That's some funny stuff.

Philadelphia Eagles 26, Cleveland Browns 24 (OT)
    June 30, 2041 - Lambeau Field, Green Bay, Wisconsin

Decades of global warming culminate in a Super Bowl-record kickoff temperature of 125 degrees, prompting critics to insist the game can no longer be safely contested outdoors -- even along the temperate Great Lakes Riviera.

Nevertheless, Rivers Romo passes for 292 yards and connects on two long touchdown strikes to wide receiver Robert Griffin IV. Cleveland quarterback Benjamin Roethlisberger throws three touchdown passes, including two to veteran tight end LeBron James Jr. But the Browns fall short when a blocked punt rolls out the back of the end zone for the decisive safety in overtime.

Afterward, President Rob Gronkowski presents the Lombardi trophy to Eagles owner Taylor Swift, who then signs Romo to a 10-year, $1 billion contract extension with $500 million guaranteed.

Training camp begins the following week for each of the league's 128 teams.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

The stadium names!
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Ravens dissed again!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    The stadium names!
    AC/DC Stadium sounds pretty cool to me

I wonder how Joe would feel about his son being a Steeler.
    Let's win the f**king game.
    Joe Flacco

They failed to predict the implosion on Russell Street Report message boards after this one:

"Free-agent acquisition Alshon Jeffery and rookie Laquon Treadwell, already established as one of the league's top receiving duos"

Love to have the writers job, he actually was paid for that piece. Some have it made, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Love to have the writers job, he actually was paid for that piece. Some have it made, LOL.
    And one wonders why 'artists' have a high suicide rate - seeing things that have never been and never will be takes a toll on all those poor brain cells.

I thought it was complete and total crap. That's 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    I thought it was complete and total crap. That's 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back.
    Yes it was. Love how some writers like to bite the hand that feeds them.

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    I only looked for a few seconds and saw nothing of interest, LOL. Taking 10 minutes was a waste of time.