Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 495051

Re: Super Bowl * Game Thread

The whole Peyton Bud thing kinda turned me off. It took what I could have rationalized as nice ending to a storied career and basically turned it into Peyton pimping out his last moment of football glory for a few extra bucks. I dunno maybe I am being harsh but it kind depersonalized it for me.
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenous1 View Post
    The whole Peyton Bud thing kinda turned me off. It took what I could have rationalized as nice ending to a storied career and basically turned it into Peyton pimping out his last moment of football glory for a few extra bucks. I dunno maybe I am being harsh but it kind depersonalized it for me.
    Anheuser-Busch: Peyton Manning Was Not Paid To Mention Bud In Super Bowl

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/supe...er-1201699746/
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Wonder if Von Miller and his crew have sobered up yet? LMAO

Blog Entries

I can honestly say that I underestimated how the weakness of Carolina's WR corps would hurt them. Denver's LBs had the athleticism to keep up with Greg Olsen and Cam Newton has absolutely no one else to help him out. Early on, Newton was clearly high with his throws, but he had no help from his WRs at all to bring in tough catches. I can count one the entire game which was a jump ball into double coverage. Denver was able to use their athleticism to suffocate the rush offense while manning up on the outside, because Carolina's WRs are garbage.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Wonder if Von Miller and his crew have sobered up yet? LMAO
    Doubtful hahaha. Either have wicked hangovers today or are still partying

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I can honestly say that I underestimated how the weakness of Carolina's WR corps would hurt them. Denver's LBs had the athleticism to keep up with Greg Olsen and Cam Newton has absolutely no one else to help him out. Early on, Newton was clearly high with his throws, but he had no help from his WRs at all to bring in tough catches. I can count one the entire game which was a jump ball into double coverage. Denver was able to use their athleticism to suffocate the rush offense while manning up on the outside, because Carolina's WRs are garbage.
    come on dude it was all about that pass rush. Those garbage WRs helped them win 15 games and lead the league in points scored

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Finally, a reason to feel sorry for Cam: http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/02/cam-...per-bowl-taxes

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Anheuser-Busch: Peyton Manning Was Not Paid To Mention Bud In Super Bowl

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/supe...er-1201699746/
    But has Peyton put himself at the head of the line for a Budweiser distributorship?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mmi16 View Post
    But has Peyton put himself at the head of the line for a Budweiser distributorship?
    I think he already owns a couple.

Pizza and beer do well together. Maybe Papa Johns has new promotion involving Budweiser, LOL. Peyton is also business savvy too.

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Aww! And I just realized Joe's tie has ravens all over it :)
    Yeah I'm definitely digging the tie :)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    come on dude it was all about that pass rush. Those garbage WRs helped them win 15 games and lead the league in points scored
    Noooooo. The rush offense helped him win 15 games. Denver put a stop to that and his WRs got exposed.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore