Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 141516

Re: Pats don't keep dead weight

Been quiet lately about Pees, LOL. Guess that's because it's the off season and he can't help lose any games in the off season, LMAO.
    Belicheat knows what he wants and quite often succeeds with the moves he makes. Brady better get his shit together this season, Belicheat probably dying to get Garappolo on the field, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Been quiet lately about Pees, LOL. Guess that's because it's the off season and he can't help lose any games in the off season, LMAO.
    Belicheat knows what he wants and quite often succeeds with the moves he makes. Brady better get his shit together this season, Belicheat probably dying to get Garappolo on the field, LOL.
    Trust me we can start attacking Pees again during and after the SB LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    When in the past 4 years have you ever seen Pees mix up coverages and move his pass rushers around to confuse the opposing team?
    Me personally I have seen him do it in 2014 and last season. Pees was moving Doom around but at times Doom still wasn't effective which is understandable since he could easily be doubled team.

In 2014 he didn't really move guys around often but when you got Suggs, Ngata, Mcphee, and Doom coming at the quarterback you shouldn't really have to be too creative with them unless they struggling to get to the quarterback.

According to pro football focus there are only two teams in The NFl that use variety of coverages which are the Panthers and Bengels. I do think Dean Pees mixes up his coverages but it should be interesting to see how Leslie Frazier maybe able to help.

The Ravens have continually had good pass rushes under Pees, with maybe the exception of 2012 when Suggs was hurt and there was very little depth. As for coverages, the Ravens use different sets and "disguised" formations plenty, but there's only so much that can do to cover up for bad players.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Brien Jackson View Post
    The Ravens have continually had good pass rushes under Pees, with maybe the exception of 2012 when Suggs was hurt and there was very little depth. As for coverages, the Ravens use different sets and "disguised" formations plenty, but there's only so much that can do to cover up for bad players.
    wwaahhh?? When did this occur? outside of the year Doom had 17 sacks when did they "continually" had good pass rush??

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Have to give them that much. If a guy is not performing, they cut bait. They dont have a warped sense of loyalty. Put up or shut up.

I wish our head coach had that mentality.
    Helps when your head coach is clearly on the Autism Spectrum. You can skip right over things like human connection/interaction, appropriate sideline fashion, etc. etc.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker: M&T Sec 527 View Post
    Helps when your head coach is clearly on the Autism Spectrum. You can skip right over things like human connection/interaction, appropriate sideline fashion, etc. etc.
    Like it or not, coaches get paid to win, not make friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Like it or not, coaches get paid to win, not make friends.
    Very much true but it's never easy for a head coach to fired some one whom actually is their friend or overall someone they have great working relationship with. It seems like Bill and Josh Mcdaniels have a pretty good working relationship and may even be friends.If Mcdaniels had a down year as a offensive coordinator I doubt Bill would fired him after the season like he did with his offensive line coach.

I strongly believe Bill would stand in Mcdaniels corner with the belief things will get better next season along with him drafiing/signing better players to help his offense.It's just not uncommon in The NFl or in business for those in charge to give those they know personally more chances to redeem themselves than those they barely know.