Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Michael Orr & Jah Reid

Oher had a false start in yesterday's game and Dickson was targeted twice, dropped both.

Just sayin'

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Oher had a false start in yesterday's game and Dickson was targeted twice, dropped both.

Just sayin'
    I don't think it's a drop when Cam overthrows him by 10 yards.
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

Re: Michael Oher & Jah Reid

Quote Originally Posted by Firststater View Post
    It's interesting that Michael Oher was considered to be a bust and not good enough to remain in Baltimore, but is now protecting Cam and going to the SB. He was prone to motion penalties and being unable to adequately block. Jah Reid is another OT who could never start for Baltimore. They tried him at OT and then OG. In the four years he was on the team he sucked, according to coaches. Now both of these players are starting at OT and playing for winning, playoff teams. Go figure.
    Did you see how horrible the Chiefs offensive line was against the Patriots?

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Actually, Jah played RG for the Chiefs
    He started ten games this season - all at right tackle, but they like him because he can play tackle or guard.

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl...e50915255.html

Calling it right now...

Ware vs. Oher is the mismatch Denver MUST exploit to win this Super Bowl.

Prop MVPs are up on the game now from 4 competing online books. My favorite 2:

Aqib Talib: 125-1. He would need a pick 6 or 2 picks and I don't think Manning is going to have the kind of game that will compete with him if Denver wins.
    DeMarcus Ware: 50-1. The guy had half a sack among 7 QH's in the AFCC. He's the reason they're in the SB. And that game he was facing Sebastian Volmer, who isn't terrible. This week he gets to feast on MO.

Blog Entries

Cam has been great against edge rushers. It's the inside pass rush that seems to be a little tougher for him. In their first meeting this year the Bucs defense did exactly that and it was working until the Bucs offense turned the ball over 5 times. I almost think Ware has to try to force the double team to open up Wolfe and Miller on the inside.

Blog Entries

Matsko is one of the best OL coaches but nooooo we value continuity when it's convenient for John Harbaugh and his boys...man let me stop I feel a war path coming on today.

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Who's Michael Orr??? ;)
    Everybody saw it they just ignored the typo and moved on. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Bawlamer View Post
    Everybody saw it they just ignored the typo and moved on. :)
    Pet peeve...

Very happy for Michael. Anyone who has to everyday live with his childhood should experience what he has. Brings a smile to my face that he's going to wear another ring...maybe. Perhaps we'll see a sequel to the Blind Side. It's all good. Honestly I'm happy for him. I think Cam is thrilled to have him on his left side. However, dark days are coming. Denvers D is #1. This is the real rest. Let's see what happens in two weeks. I see a Denver win if things break down on the OL. Michael will have his hands full, that's for sure.

Pet peeve...
    Agree about the pet peeve. But you have to admit that Michael Orr and Edd Dixon each had a successful year for the Panthers. Not to mention other ex-Ravens like Daryan Stuart for the Broncos and Pernel McFee for the Bears. And say what you will about Tory Smith, but he did make some big plays in SF. Haloty Nata started a bit slow in Detroit, but his career isn't over yet.

Pet peeve...