What time is the Billick sugar-coat session?

Usually I don't listen but I would really like to hear some of the answers today. Is this streamed live on the net? Thanks a lot.

Re: What time is the Billick sugar-coat session?

Here are all the shows, links to the stations at the bottom of the page. Both stations can be streamed.

The Brian Billick show is tuesdays at 6:00 p.m.

You can hear Billick's press conference on WBAL.com around 3:30, NST at 4:00 and JFK at 4:20.
    The Steelers: Still looking for a legit Super Bowl victory.

That's what I was looking for, thanks a lot.

I can't wait to hear him tell us about the profile dictating 30 seconds to run off the clock before taking a time out.

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PARavensJeff View Post
    I can't wait to hear him tell us about the profile dictating 30 seconds to run off the clock before taking a time out.
    Exactly. That is about the only thing I'd LOVE to see coach try to answer. Something tells me he has no answer that would ever make up for that botch job.

I heard it on the NFL Network,typical coachspeak.He did hint thought that they saw some things in the passing game that were "interesting" as he put it.He seemed to be referring to some deeper routes that we might see a little more of.

Also talked injuries,said McNair had a "mild" concussion and that he is fine and could play this week if needed.Said Landry was the worst injury,but if we had to play this week today he would be listed as "doubtful" but would play on Sunday if we had a game more than likely.

Praised the special teams,said the past two weeks they have been great and that is encouraging.

Yea, Billick also said the lack of the timeout was on him, not Ryan. He thought they were going to measure for the 1st down after the 2 minute warning so the clock would be stopped automatically. What a crock, call the timeout, if they measure, they would give him the timeout back like they did earlier when the Panther player was injured. I don't buy his explaination about letting 30 seconds tick off the clock. We could have gotten the ball back with 20 seconds left at the end of the game.

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

9. Re: What time is the Billick sugar-coat session?

i dont seem to sound extremly negative but I watch other teams, for example, like arizona tonight adjust their play calling and make the opposing defense guess. How come they can make completing passes, and moving the chains look so easy (against the number 1 D i might add) while for us it takes an act of god. This isn't because we don't have the talent. We do. This is because our offensive playbook must be written by a 12 year old and we have a head coach who is so arrogent he will never admit hes wrong.

billick, you had your good years here. Thanks for everything, but its time baltimore got some fresh meat in that front office.
    I hate Steel Cornballs