Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: The AFCG might be unwatchable

for what ever reason I don't like the Fig. I really like Fitz and am pulling for him. Though Palmer played for Cinci I'm ok with him. I'm hoping the Cards will take it all. IMO I think this may be another year for NE. Brady has all his tools. He'll be tough to beat.

I just want the Brady's to lose. Oddly enough, I don't mind Belichick, but can't stand Brady, the Krafts, or their fucking entitled douchebag fans.

As long as it isn't NE, I'm good.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Watching brady pass all the way down to a TD on the 1st drive this past weekend, if a defense can't stop that, SMH. Pats win the SB again. Did it on the 2nd drive too, I believe.

Figure out how to stop brady from passing like that and the other team has a chance.

It's all about jamming the receivers off the line to interrupt the short passes, and getting pressure on him. I thought KC's pass rush would be a factor, but they disappeared. Hopefully Denver's makes him pay.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Quote Originally Posted by loanraven View Post
    Hoping to see Carolina over Denver in SB50. Denver is the lesser of 2 evil's in the AFC. Anyone but the Pats

I can't believe I rooted for Peyton Manning today, but I did, and although I can taste a little vomit when I say it, I'm glad his team won!

Blog Entries

I fuckin can't do it anymore

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    It's all about jamming the receivers off the line to interrupt the short passes, and getting pressure on him. I thought KC's pass rush would be a factor, but they disappeared. Hopefully Denver's makes him pay.
    I watched him do to KC what he did to the Ravens last year. If KC had stopped those first several drives, I would have watched the game completely. KC not scoring at least a TD, but settling for 3, was a bad sign.

Somehow, some way, a MLB has to see the play and cut in front of the receiver.

Do what, Smoove?

Blog Entries

The AFCG might be unwatchable

you may as well take the emotion out and enjoy the games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

As I said last month the Peyton Manning retirement tour continues. Who didn't think this would happen.

He played like crap but the team still won. Oh and another Big Ben BS injury. They must shoot him up with horse drugs.

Blog Entries

At least there's a fairly unanimous rooting interest for the AFCG for the members of this board

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    you may as well take the emotion out and enjoy the games
    That would be impossible for me to do. I hate that fucking team, from Brady to Edelman to Belichick to Kraft to their fans. Every time I see that team, or hear someone talking about them, my stomach turns. To me, starting with the tuck rule, to SpyGate, to DeflateGate, and including all the "don't tackle their QB" rules, they are the worst thing to ever happen to the NFL. The sooner they're exterminated, the better off we'll all be.