Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Chandler Jones "OD's on pills", Foxborough PD alters dispatch records? Wiskey Tango?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...onfused-party/

Jones shows up at local police station, half-dressed and disoriented, and is transported to hospital. Police find narcotics of some kind (possibly legally possessed) at his home.

Foxborough police chief later denies his department had any dealings with Jones. PD also edits dispatch records to remove reference to narcotics. Maybe that's standard procedure to protect medical info

But still fascinating.
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

Re: Chandler Jones "OD's on pills", Foxborough PD alters dispatch records? Wiskey Tango?

this is wild, wonder what tmz has

Re: Chandler Jones "OD's on pills", Foxborough PD alters dispatch records? Wiskey Tango?

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    this is wild, wonder what tmz has
    I saw he was found in a parking lot behind the police station. Since no one called the police to report anything, they just took him to the hospital. Said he just had a personal emergency, LOL.

Blog Entries

sounds like a cover up going on but it's still sketchy. I wouldn't rule out some of that synthetic marijuana. Just a hunch though

http://deadspin.com/what-happened-wi...nes-1752693677

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    sounds like a cover up going on but it's still sketchy. I wouldn't rule out some of that synthetic marijuana. Just a hunch though

http://deadspin.com/what-happened-wi...nes-1752693677
    Some of the comments after that article are priceless:

"ill preface this comment by saying i was born and raised in Massachusetts (spent 25 yeas in Boston and the South Shore.). This has to be the first time ever that the police have covered up for a black guy."

"Police in Massachusetts covering up potential crimes? They must have confused Jones with a priest."
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

Chandler got all turnt up and was looking for someone to party.

I think we've all been down this road....
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Jonesgate, LMAO. Goodell needs to hire Wells again, get it right this time damn it. SMH

Spew England will sweep this under the rug.

mb he had too much fun at belichicks party, even bill ended up with a black eye

Blog Entries

Krafty Cheatriots

The Herald also reports that a Foxborough police office modified the dispatch record regarding Jones’s situation shortly after its reporters obtained a copy of it
    conflicting statements given to the Herald by Foxborough Police Chief Edward T. O’Leary, who initially “denied his department and officers had any dealing with Jones over the weekend
    Masters of cover-up/denial are deflating the news again
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

I'm certain Robert Kraft distributed briefcases full of $20 bills to keep the right people quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by Rxdoxx View Post
    Krafty Cheatriots

Masters of cover-up/denial are deflating the news again
    Just Win Baby!!
    Regardless of who has to cheat, lie or steal to accomplish it!
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!