I'm afraid our window with this core of players is over. Unless this team makes a miraculous second half, we likely are done with this core of guys.

We are getting older, our cap is getting tighter and we still have questions at some important positions.

Considering how dominant our defense has been over the past 6-7 years, after that magical SB season, 1 playoff win is just incredibly poor IMHO and this has been an incredibly underachieving organization.

Next year, we will have big QB questions...YET AGAIN.

We will have a lot of questions...we have a lot of over 30 players taking up a ton of our cap...Rolle, Mason, Ray, Trevor, CMac, Ogden, McNair, Gregg, and Reed will be 30 at this point next year. Do some of those guys go? Which ones and who do we replace them with? And when they go, how will it affect the cap? Do we take a QB high next year (I'm not really high on any of them other than Brohm and Ryan)? What about Brian? Why do we continually give him extensions way before we need to...right after a good season only to see us fall on our face the next year? Do we look at making a change there depending on who is available? What is up with Suggs...at this point, he will be overpaid compared to his production due to the high demand of pass rushers and his age. Do we resign him? Do we let him go? Are we stupid enough to just let him walk without tagging him as we did with AD because we don't want to hurt AD's feelings?

I think the team needs to start letting some of those guys go and this team needs to get younger ASAP and for the love of god, find a QB who can at least be consitanly ok and put some points on the board.