Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

To All Raven Fans

This is a very hard time for all Raven fans. I know all of you are real hot right now with ticket prices raised last year and a year going south quick. I was real hot last night also but I ask all of you who come to the games PLEASE don't come and boo the guys or wear bags like I've heard some fans suggest. It just I can remember a night our team left in the middle of the night and I was the last remaining fan as the Mayflower trucks took Baltimore's team away. Some of you may say so what and that's ok. I just want all of you to think before taking a stand against OUR TEAM.

Yes I realize the playoffs look very bleak right now but the team needs us to cheer and stay behind them. The game reminded me of the 1st Frazier vs Foreman fight you just wondered when will it be stopped.

In closing i ENJOY BEING WITH ALL OF YOU EVERY SUNDAY AT M&T BANK STADIUM. If the year continues to go south let's just go out with class.

Please no :bag: faces.

Thanks,
    Sports Steve

Re: To All Raven Fans

If the players, who make 20x what I make, don't care then why should I?

There is a difference between losing and getting embarrassed.

If people wanna boo this team I've got no problem with it.

They have taken a season long dump on us.

PP

I'll be there on Sunday, without bag. It will be interesting the reception the team gets though.
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

The brown bags will be there, and so will the boos! I'm entitled to boo this pathetic performance, and that includes Bisciotti for accepting this ineptitude on the field, after jacking our season ticket prices last year. A pay increase for this - Bisciotti should give us all a refund!

I was very tried and upset taking my boy to school this morning :bag: ( up at 1.30am UK to watch the big game)

Song came on the radio - Bon Jovi "Keep the faith!"

I'd give a hell of a lot to be tailgating with you guys this Sunday!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ravenjoe View Post
    The brown bags will be there, and so will the boos! I'm entitled to boo this pathetic performance, and that includes Bisciotti for accepting this ineptitude on the field, after jacking our season ticket prices last year. A pay increase for this - Bisciotti should give us all a refund!
    Yes that is your right but we have a team. Anyway what ever the fans want to do is their right I realize that.

Well said Sports Steve. This town seems so full of fair weather fans it's not even funny. When the Ravens are winning, everyone loves them, but when times are bad no one wants anything to do with them.

Yes, last night was embarrassing and absolutely dreadful, but at least we have a team to watch. Look what a boycott of the team got in 1984.

Quote Originally Posted by UKRaven View Post
    I'd give a hell of a lot to be tailgating with you guys this Sunday!!!
    With a 4pm start, I'm sure the tailgaters will be plenty juiced up for this game.
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

Quote Originally Posted by Losac View Post
    Well said Sports Steve. This town seems so full of fair weather fans it's not even funny. When the Ravens are winning, everyone loves them, but when times are bad no one wants anything to do with them.

Yes, last night was embarrassing and absolutely dreadful, but at least we have a team to watch. Look what a boycott of the team got in 1984.
    Shit.

It's not about bangwagoners.

I'll be there just like I was at Heinz field last night.

But I'll be damned if Im not gonna voice my displeasure for the crap we've seen this year.

I'll give em a chance. But if they resemble ANYTHING like they looked like last night, I'll boo the living hell out of them.

Like I said before, losing is one thing. Being embarrassed and not giving a shit is another.

PP

If I were in B'more this coming weekend, I would certainly be there trying to cheer them on to a win. My Son TBird25 will be there though with my grandson using the other seat. They will both Cheer for those Blackbirds.

They are going through tough times at the moment. Don't forget, we've had our glory days as well. Beyond all, they are our team and they deserve our emotional support (if we call ourselves home town fans).

GO Ravens!!!
    :(

Having the right to boo your home team is like having the right to poke yourself in the eye with a sharp stick.

Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Well said Sports Steve.

Booing after they laid a stinker is cheap and easy, and not helpful to anyone but the visiting team. Go ahead and do it, while you're at it, poke yourself in the eye with a stick.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Quote Originally Posted by purplepoe View Post
    Shit.

It's not about bangwagoners.

I'll be there just like I was at Heinz field last night.

But I'll be damned if Im not gonna voice my displeasure for the crap we've seen this year.

I'll give em a chance. But if they resemble ANYTHING like they looked like last night, I'll boo the living hell out of them.

Like I said before, losing is one thing. Being embarrassed and not giving a shit is another.

PP
    My comments weren't addressed to you, purplepoe. Just been seeing a lot of people who are normally so-called die hard fans tell me that they are now done with the team. When I tell them I am going to the game next week, I hear "why do you want to waste money on them". Because I'm a fan. I was out there on Christmas night screaming my head off 2 years ago when we were 5-9 and out of the playoffs.