Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shut Up!!!

1. Shut Up!!!

I actually like discussions on these boards and healthy discussions are good, but there are some people here that need anger management classes We lost a game, so what! The season isn't over yet I am a little optimistic I know, but I didn't expect to win this game from the getgo...We were coming off a short week and the Carolina Panthers are a very good team...Constructive criticism is a GOOD thing , but people get too caught up in this thing that is just a game....Please act like REAL Ravens fans and stop the FIRE this person and sit this person crap. And quit the bickering back and forth...This is not life or death:grbac:

Re: Shut Up!!!

hahaha, for sure.

Just seeing the game, I kind of wish we'd given Boller a chance this year. Might not mean anything, and hell, it could have failed. Don't you just wish there was a good way to evaluate things?

Just so amazing how Carolina calls offensive plays in comparison to us.

We've got a bye week, we're still right up there. We'll see how we can do dealing with New Orleans

Last time I checked this is a discussion board. People have a right to bitch if they want to. People want Billick fired? So be it. People (like me) want Jamal benched? So be it.

You don't like what people are saying then ignore the post. Otherwise let people vent. No its not life or death but you can't fault people's passion for this team.
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

yeah but thats what everyone was saying last week.

What happens if we loose against the saints?

We were complaining about the offense when we won, so it's a pretty safe bet we're going to fuss about defense/offense/coaching when we lose.

It's called venting.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

While I DO agree with you TSpot, I think something needs to be understood.

Yes, we are 4-2 and that's a good record going into the bye week; BUT, the reason for the discontent of many of us is due to the same game-plan and execution week after week, year after year.

Clock management, the O-line, the play-calling, and the inability to make changes.

I'm a very optimistic person when it comes to the Ravens. I've supported Boller and have hoped the best for ANY player on the field in a purple uniform. However, when many of us invest so much time, effot, money, and interest in this team, it's VERY disappointing to see the SAME things happening OVER and OVER again.

I know it's just a game, and it's good to put that into perspective from time to time. I just get frustrated when I'm not seeing any significant changes made to this offense. We have the players and the chemistry, let's put together a whole game.

Nothing to be ashamed of in losing by 2 points to a good Carolina team. We faught hard in Denver and showed character against Cleveland and SD in tow great comeback wins.

I'm happy at 4-2, but I'm worried that the Ravens are going into a downward spiral similar to last season and the year before.

7. Re: Shut Up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bez513 View Post
    Last time I checked this is a discussion board. People have a right to bitch if they want to. People want Billick fired? So be it. People (like me) want Jamal benched? So be it.

You don't like what people are saying then ignore the post. Otherwise let people vent. No its not life or death but you can't fault people's passion for this team.
    I agree that this board is for venting too, but some of you all get too carried away....:insane: I love the passion of Raven fan, but I remember when we didn't have a team to complain about! In no way am I giving them a mulligan for todays effort, but these Ravens are people too...just like me and you! They shouldn't be called a--holes and other vulgar names It just isn't right

Why not?

If they play like crap I'm going to say they played like crap. If the trend continues then I'll give them nicknames like "Radio" or "Cyclops".

It goes with the job. Being out there, center stage in front of a large group of people, you're going to get called all sorts of intresting names.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Heheh, Tspot I like your enthousiasm. But you GOTTA back off on the multiple smiley's. You've got good thoughts that are really hard to read.

Tspot in week 17: "So what we lost 12 games in a row........"

Exactly at what point will you care?

it's VERY disappointing to see the SAME things happening OVER and OVER again.

Its identically repetitively redundant! But what do you expect? You don't get different results from the same process. :grbac:

:insane: see the SAME things happening OVER and OVER again. [/COLOR]

Its identically repetitively redundant! But what do you expect? You don't get different results from the same process. :grbac:[/QUOTE]

Albert Einstein's definition of insanity:insane: : doing the same things over and over again... and expecting different results. Just like Steve Smith is a pretty good receiver, Ol' Al was a pretty smart man!