Thread: Shut Up!!!

Re: Shut Up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bobw2829 View Post
    pretty tastless.
    Just tell it like I see it.
    I BLEED RAVEN PURPLE!!!

LMAO... you guys are funny.

In a sad, pathetic sort of way, but funny nonetheless....

Cheer up....

I guess you're right, Yip, we could be Browns fans ~ where the losing never ends.

Screw 'em all

Proud Member of BASH - Baltimore Association of Steeler Haters

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Yip always cheers me up, he is absurd and he reminds me that I don't root for a REALLY shitty football team. And also, I am not in the same fan base as HanKKK88.

Seriously, this is just a messageboard. I dont understand why some people get pissed because they are some that like to post there own opinions. Do you cheer when Mcnair throws an interception, or Jamal gets a 1 yard gain on a 1st down, or our defense get torched. No you dont, and I bet you never screamed at the TV when Billick called a terrible 2 minute offense. This is just a message board and a lot of people come here to discuss pertinant topics about the Ravens. If Billick is not doing at good job then it will become very obvious when you see about 100 posters complaining about Billick. While I am very happy about our record you have to realize that we played 3 of the worst teams in the NFL and are 1-3 when playing good teams; that is a concern. Also that is not going to fare well in the playoffs when we are forced to play good teams.

The Bottomline is that I am a Ravens fan and I love my team win or lose and I will get very emotional during every win or loss. This is the way most of us are and that is the way it is going to be.

Peace out, PurpleNemesis

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Yip always cheers me up, he is absurd and he reminds me that I don't root for a REALLY shitty football team. And also, I am not in the same fan base as HanKKK88.
    Good grief, is that the entity formerly known as Hank the Tank some kind of rock from the cape? God's answer to all questions?? I thought he had been lost in cyberspace.

:insane: isn't this why we have messages boards? to voice your opinions on the team we love? I guess this whole time I am being mislead to think that