Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Ole SNOOP is upset.

Guess he will have to do another Girls Gone Wild video, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenalytics View Post
    Snoop is the type of fan that I like to see in rival teams as well as our own. Doesn't bandwagon, doesn't abandon, but not afraid to call his team out and give props where it's due.
    Dude is the very DEFINITION of bandwagon fan. He didn't call out "his" team, he gave a big FUCK YOU to the Ravens for beating "his team". I bet he has a Seahawks jersey, a Patriots jersey, and Cowboys jersey, a 49'ers jersey, a Rams jersey, etc.... Fuck Snoop.

Well sorry y'all, thought he had been a Steelers fan all along (as long as I can remember at least). LMAO I stand corrected.

Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    That's how he gets fans to buy his music, LOL. Great way to get exposure too.

Blog Entries

lmaoo comon snoop

I love seeing that piece of trash get all pissed off. Poor little Crip.

Told you...d'bag.

LMAO
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Hey Snoop, the Ravens don't lay down for anybody, specially the inbreds from Pittsburgh...

Gen U wine bandwagoneer!

Blog Entries

Snoop is a bandwagon fan. He grew up a Raiders fan. He's been at Ravens practices in purple and black. And now is a supposed die hard Steelers fan.
    He was at the Ravens practice out of respect for 52. Few dudes in the entertainment industry are going to turn down that invitation. He was asked about it during that practice and he reiterated that he was still a Stoolers fan.

I don't recall him wearing a bunch of Raiders stuff. I thought that was mainly Ice Cube but I could be wrong. Anyway, he has been a Squeeler fan since at least 2002. He randomly mentioned it in a song. Doubtful that he was a bandwagon hopper, they were pretty average in the early 2000's, imo.