Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

OT (Kind of) - Merry Christmas RSR!

RSR,

We have gone through a really crappy year, but not even that should damper your Christmas spirit.

Just wanted to take time to wish everyone a very safe and merry Christmas.

Maybe Santa will bring a spoiler W against the Squealers to us or a DC firing.

Cheers and enjoy the holidays!

- GWNR
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Re: OT (Kind of) - Merry Christmas RSR!

That's nice, LOL

Little early ,but nice sentiment. Raining in Pasadena, today , tomorrow and Christmas Day. 1" of rain equals 1 FT of snow. You decide what's better, LOL.

But celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ is always great. Merry Christmas to all. Good times for the little ones.

Maybe Santa will bring the Ravens better pants . . .

Merry Christmas to all of you guys:

I doubt I'm the only one that started celebrating tonight. Only certain people could make a negative comment on a Christmas thread hahah, Jesus.

Agreed about the pants. Those were bad
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Only certain people could make a negative comment on a Christmas thread hahah, Jesus.
    I'm insulted. :D

Blog Entries

Merry Christmas to the greatest group of fans ever. You guys always make me smile.

Santa will bring us all a Ravens win Sunday. I hope you all have a wonderful and safe holiday.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Maybe Santa will bring a spoiler W against the Squealers to us or a DC firing.
    Ok, gents, which would it be!?! I am taking a Pees Firing over a W...a W might ensure another year of Pees!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by ravenjoe View Post
    Ok, gents, which would it be!?! I am taking a Pees Firing over a W...a W might ensure another year of Pees!
    I'll take an owner who makes the right moves to get the Ravens back on the right track. Steelers will have to be drunk, in jail,, or a sleep in order for ravens to win.

O'yea, Merry Christmas to all and to all, a Raven SB next year. Screw Peter King, he jinxed the Ravens, he gets coal for Christmas this year.

Despite the cross-fire we have suffered on many issues this year, I would go nowhere else for real discussion about Ravens' football (or the NFL for that matter). Thanks to Tony and the Band of Renown for an excellent forum and for attracting those who have substance in their opinions. I have been fortunate to meet many wonderful people as a result of RSR.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and wishing a happy, healthy and prosperous new year to all who visit here, and to their families.
    Captain Offense

I'm just hoping to survive the whole family together. Thank god for the gift of Maker's Mark, today! Hope y'all have a great one.

Merry Christmas everybody. Here's hoping we all remember the true reason for the season.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock