Page 1 of 12 123 ... LastLast

Thread: #3 draft pick

#3 draft pick

With SD winning Y think we have pick 3 assuming 2 more losses.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/n...-the-no-1-pick
    Last edited by duffybr; 12-20-2015 at 09:21 PM.

Re: #3 draft pick

SD won

Blog Entries

Top 5 pick baby!!

lol yaaaaas finally good news

5. Re: #3 draft pick

And we are losing to Pitt and Cincy these last two games. Would be great to hurt one of their playoff standings. I just don't see it though.

I loved in the past seasons playing around with the different scenarios on the ESPN or Yahoo Playoff Machine so Ravens fans could determine what teams we needed to root for each week. Kinda wish we had one for the LOSERS of the NFL, and had a Draft Order Machine.

Our SOS is the lowest out of the 4-10 teams right now, but we play two teams with excellent records so it'll go up. SF plays Lions and the Rams, so theirs will go down. I really don't feel like doing the math so a nice geeky Draft Order Machine would do the trick

Math

1 loss plus 1 loss=3

Unfortunately doesn't look like there is a real generational talent in this draft. I feel like Bosa would be a 15ish type player in a different draft. Ramsey at 3 seems a little rich. Tunsil out of Ole Miss might be the pick but LT doesn't really excite me. I'd be interested to see if Jaylon Smith could become a Von Miller type player, but he's not a straight up pass rusher right now.

Not quite...

Found this
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...J2E/edit#gid=0

So the Chargers and the Ravens have the same exact SOS if you factor in the remaining teams on the schedule at their current record. Obviously we want our non-common opponents like Arizona, Seattle, LA Rams, SF to lose more games than their opponents... the Packers, Vikings, Lions, and Bears. Also we want the Bengals to lose at Denver next week first of all so that they play their starters the last game against the Ravens and it also helps lower our SOS since we only played Denver once but SD played/plays them twice.

Its a fluid situation. That's why I wish we had a Draft Order Machine.

Quote Originally Posted by JMUpurkfool View Post
    I feel like Bosa would be a 15ish type player in a different draft
    That's....that's just ridiculous.

I'll be content with a pick between 3 - 7. Picking fourth or fifth at the top of every round is sweet! One of the few positives we as Ravens fans get out of this fuckhole of a season.

I just hope they nail those early selections whatever position it may be? Pass rusher or Safety, I hope.
    "How do we know he is not Mel Tormé?"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JMUpurkfool View Post
    Unfortunately doesn't look like there is a real generational talent in this draft. I feel like Bosa would be a 15ish type player in a different draft. Ramsey at 3 seems a little rich. Tunsil out of Ole Miss might be the pick but LT doesn't really excite me. I'd be interested to see if Jaylon Smith could become a Von Miller type player, but he's not a straight up pass rusher right now.
    LOL at Bosa at 15ish in another draft.