Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Picture of all the Ravens fans at the game next week

:bag: :bag: :bag: :bag: :bag: :bag: :bag: :bag: :bag:

Re: Picture of all the Ravens fans at the game next week

I was in a bar with my AFCN crew...which is 2 browns fans, me, 3 bengals fans, and 10 steeler fans.

I was looking like that after the second turnover...I packed it in.

Quote Originally Posted by ExiledRaven View Post
    I was in a bar with my AFCN crew...which is 2 browns fans, me, 3 bengals fans, and 10 steeler fans.

I was looking like that after the second turnover...I packed it in.
    Amen brother

Quote Originally Posted by ravens138 View Post
    Dude, I was at a party for the game and another Ravens fan said the exact same thing to me, that I'd be wearing a bag at the next game. Go figure, I'll be at the game on Sunday against Cincy. Perhaps I should bring a bag to fit in?
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by flraven View Post
    Dude, I was at a party for the game and another Ravens fan said the exact same thing to me, that I'd be wearing a bag at the next game. Go figure, I'll be at the game on Sunday against Cincy. Perhaps I should bring a bag to fit in?

I'll be at the game on Sunday as well. I'll be cheering my team on at the top of my lungs, and hoping that we will pick up our first division win. I'm hoping that the only way from this point is up. Yeah, yeah, that may not be true, but I'm keeping hope alive at this point.

I will be cheering on my team on Sunday as well, without a bag. I am proud to have a pro football team playing in my city, seeing as how I grew up without one. Every Sunday is a special occasion for me, even if some feel more like funerals than holidays. Do I like my team looking like buffoons on national tv? No. But I would rather have 100 losses like tonight than not have a team again. Win, Lose, or Draw, I am happy to call the Ravens my own, and I will support them with my very last inch.

Quote Originally Posted by ravens138 View Post
    The players SHOULD be wearing the BAGS, not the fans!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswarrior19 View Post
    I will be cheering on my team on Sunday as well, without a bag. I am proud to have a pro football team playing in my city, seeing as how I grew up without one. Every Sunday is a special occasion for me, even if some feel more like funerals than holidays. Do I like my team looking like buffoons on national tv? No. But I would rather have 100 losses like tonight than not have a team again. Win, Lose, or Draw, I am happy to call the Ravens my own, and I will support them with my very last inch.
    Amen to that.

I'll be there as well!
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

I know it sucks now...But seriously were 4-4. I know this isnt the 2000 Super Bowl team but we were 4-4 at one point during that season coming off 5 straight games without a Touchdown. The defense isnt as good and the O is non-existent this year...(except maybe when Boller is gunning the ball). I refuse to give up yet.
    Winning the Division is probably out of the question but getting a wild card spot at 10-6 isnt impossible. We have to win the next two at home. Take at least 1 of the three against SD, Indy, and NE. And then win out. Seattle isnt that good and I know we can play better against Pitt. at home....especially if a playoff spot is on the line.
    Drastic changes are needed...beginning with QB. Just like 2000, its time to switch up QB's and see what the other guy has to offer.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

I know this isnt the 2000 Super Bowl team but we were 4-4 at one point during that season coming off 5 straight games without a Touchdown.
    5-3, then 5-4 with the last loss. It is possible, but not with McNair and that arm. It MIGHT be acceptable if he managed the game like we kept getting told is his forte, or if he protected the ball, but this season . . . He has 7 fumbles in about 4 games worth of play and he can't throw more than 10-15 yards in the air.

HE IS D-O-N-E!

Greg, are you out to school me today on all the posts today...j/k. I agree that McNair is done. We really don't have much to lose at this point and going to Boller I think is the right decision. Obviously this may adversly effect the locker room but lets face it...how much longer is Ray Lewis and Ogden going to be here.

I would prefer to see the guy who WANTS to be a Raven playing at the helm then someone who is old and beat up. It was said on MNF (I think by Jaws) that Boller re-signed because he wants to be the QB in Baltimore. All the criticism he has taken over the years and still wants to be here....thats my kind of QB.

What I was really trying to say in this thread was that don't give up on this team and don't start wearing paper bags yet. Being a young guy at 21 years old I didn't have a team for the early stages of my life and if it wasn't for the Ravens then I probably would have never have liked football as much as I do now.

I understand frustration but at least its better then the Orioles...am I right?

We are far from bag status.

But this offense is really starting to piss me off. It just CAN'T be this difficult to pass the ball.

And Greg, I disagree with you on McNair's arm strength. Obviously he can throw the ball 15-20 yards with some velocity. Christ, I can do that (just ask FellsPoint ) and I'd venture to say half of us on this board can as well. I honestly think his problem has become a shortage of guts...he's afraid of the big hit. Our OL is not protecting like it did last year. His checkdowns are happening faster and faster, to the point that he's not allowing the WRs past 10 yards to finish their routes. Of course, grounding the ball on a swing pass and throwing behind runners is a different problem - I attribute that to skittishness and/or rust. maybe the groin is still hurting him...who knows.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012