Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: So... Are you going or selling the last two home games this year

Idiots abound, on both sides. It's unfortunate. I'm not one to get in fights, it shows a lack of intelligence, IMO. But I will defend myself and those with me. I'll be sure to have the SAFE text message # ready to go in the event any fans get stupid in my vicinity.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    Oh I'm speculating this could get real ugly real quick.
    There's always some dumb stuff somewhere in the stands as alcohol prevails but the level that this could become depending on what occurs on the field of play could elevate the ugliness to levels that haven't been seen here for years.

Outside the stadium could be pretty ugly as well both pre and post game.:grbac:

A ravens win (doubtful) knocking the Steelers out of playoff contention could do a lot to damper some of what might happen so we'll see.
    If we knock them out of playoff contention I'm going to troll my Steeler fans soooo hard lol
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Since the opener against Oakland in 1996, I have attended every game (through the last play), when healthy, except one 2005 game when I couldn't travel back in time. I had to miss many of the home games in 2012 due to a serious health issue (from which I have fully recovered), and swore to never miss a home game again.

Obviously, I will be there the next two Sundays.
    Ted (on the left) is selective when it comes to time travel.

2014_06_23_15_08_31.jpg

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    If we knock them out of playoff contention I'm going to troll my Steeler fans soooo hard lol
    And if we don't and they kick our ass your friends are gonna screw with you hard.
    Difference being you guys are friends.
    Take that same pattern, throw in lots of alcohol and thousands of opposing fans that aren't friends and you get some serious ugly in large quanitys.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    And if we don't and they kick our ass your friends are gonna screw with you hard.
    Difference being you guys are friends.
    Take that same pattern, throw in lots of alcohol and thousands of opposing fans that aren't friends and you get some serious ugly in large quanitys.
    Yeah that's true eh
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Yeah so gutless. The employee in the red shirt that was trying to break it up goes up after him and gets punched. It was all over the news for a week or so.

Interesting. There's a few Steelers fans up here and they're all annoying as hell, but usually respectful. I have a problem with Pats fans. We were watching in a bar during the Cundiff missed kick in the PO's and we were all decked out in Ravens gear. As soon as he missed it a Pats fan got in my buddies face and screamed "woooo"....well it ended with that guy have a massive cut under his eye and a broken nose lol. Did not end well
    Pats fans (well, Pats and BoSox fans really) are the worst. I think it comes from being a doormat for so long. But the dick quotient in that population is incredibly high.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Blog Entries

Russell St. Report@RussellStReport 2h2 hours ago
    Check out the TiqIQ app for an instant discount on tickets vs KC: https://app.adjust.com/ndsw28

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I'd love to see the football version of this, with the Steelers playing the role of the Red Sox.

Spoiler games against rivals can still be a hell of a lot of fun.

All I want for Christmas is a win over the Stoolers. I can handle beatdowns by KC and Cincy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ngata Da Vida View Post
    All I want for Christmas is a win over the Stoolers. I can handle beatdowns by KC and Cincy.
    If that happens 5-11 isn't all that bad, LOL. Bragging rights for sweeping the steelers, PRICELESS.

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    I will be there. I am always there. Win or lose. Never give up.

It's easy to go in the good times. It's not so easy now.

I'm not looking forward to the Pitt game, but dammit I'll be there. Because I hate the thought of my guys coming out of the tunnel and seeing nothing but piss rags. They will see my purple, and they will hear my voice.
    ABSOLUTELY RIGHT! (would have included an expletive but don't want to lose my PSLs)
    As my lovely wife points out there is only so much we control, and one of those things is to support OUR team no matter their record. With our tailgate crew, the first game is always the best while the last- especially being early this year- is the worst.
    Count us as still loud, still proud, and ALWAYS purple!