Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Re: Pittsburgh Best Team in Watered-Down AFC

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    seattle. green bay.
    I'll give you Seattle not Green Bay. Don't stumble over the words. The have played sub par teams for most of the year.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bawlamer View Post
    I'll give you Seattle not Green Bay. Don't stumble over the words. The have played sub par teams for most of the year.
    I just looked up the strength of schedule rankings and the Panthers were at 29. That should confirm what you posted.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I just looked up the strength of schedule rankings and the Panthers were at 29. That should confirm what you posted.
    Thank you. Check out who they finish the year playing.

Blog Entries

I have seen nothing in the past two weeks, despite the Steelers loss to the Ravens in a trap game, to change my opinion.

It's not that this Steelers team is a powerhouse; they had much better teams a few years ago. It's that the entire AFC playoff field is mediocre. Perhaps the only team who could claim to be better than the Steelers right now is KC. The trouble is KC's lack of playoff pedigree; I don't think they make it very far.

Right now the Steelers are sitting pretty for a deep run in the playoffs, that's the reality.

I think we see a Seattle-Denver SB rematch.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Quote Originally Posted by Uli2001 View Post
    I have seen nothing in the past two weeks, despite the Steelers loss to the Ravens in a trap game, to change my opinion.

It's not that this Steelers team is a powerhouse; they had much better teams a few years ago. It's that the entire AFC playoff field is mediocre. Perhaps the only team who could claim to be better than the Steelers right now is KC. The trouble is KC's lack of playoff pedigree; I don't think they make it very far.

Right now the Steelers are sitting pretty for a deep run in the playoffs, that's the reality.
    Assuming Patriots loss in Miami was just an off game and Edelman is on track to return for the playoffs, I see the Pats shredding the Steeler's defense if they meet up.

There is also Belchick's bag of tricks that he will reach into.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    Assuming Patriots loss in Miami was just an off game and Edelman is on track to return for the playoffs, I see the Pats shredding the Steeler's defense if they meet up.

There is also Belchick's bag of tricks that he will reach into.
    Patriots have lost four of the last six, including the Iggles at home. Today was not an off game.

Steelers have done nothing in the playoffs in 5 years. Pedigree is nt an issue imo. Alex Smith has a more recent playoff win.

Blog Entries

Lol the steelers are a joke!

I was upset today because I didn't want them or their shitty ass fans to enjoy another week of relevance but never have I been concerned that they will do anything in the playoffs.

pull up into the playoffs with your 3rd string RB and the 30th ranked passing defense if you want to......the writing is on the wall

No offense but I think that term doesn't apply in that case.

A Trap Game against you're most hated rival when you're still playing for the division and even a very outside chance for a bye? The Ravens beat a slightly above average Steelers team that happens to have a great QB, receivers and a very good RB(now gone it looks like).

Still though I see them beating the Bengals and yes if they get hot going to the SB.

It sickens me.

Blog Entries

Patriots have lost four of the last six, including the Iggles at home. Today was not an off game.
    It was more like a half roster game. The Patriots have been very cautious with their injured players. That won't been happening in 2 weeks. Edelman, Amendola, Hightower, Chandler Jones and a bunch of offensive lineman will be back. And of course because the Broncos won the only team from wildcard weekend that the Patriots can't play will be the Steelers. If the Steelers win they have to play the Broncos. The Patriots will beat the Texans, Bengals or Chiefs at home in 2 weeks.

Chiefs don't lack playoff pedigree in context of Pittsburgh.

Kansas City has a quarterback that threw 6 touchdowns their last playoff game. His last playoff game before that? A 400+ yard, 3-4 touchdown game against the Saints and he would've brought 49ers to super bowl if not for punt returner Kyle Williams.

Meanwhile, Roethlisberger consistently sucks in the playoffs. A few exceptions here and there, but he has never put in a postseason in which he played good each game. Never even one that he played DECENT every game.
    I don't really identify as a musician, the label makes me feel uncomfortable. I'm more of a mentally insane person who just happens to play instruments.

To see a small portion of my original music,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoRotmWWnIQ

I call my genre metaphorical alchemy.