Re: Ravens game not aired in Frederick - again

They did you a favor. I turned to redzone after halftime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Comcast.

I feel your pain wicked! I live close to central Delaware. Ten years ago, my cable company (Charter) never cared what game they went with. They really didn't listen to our complaints, because our small town was like the little toe in a large footprint. This is especially bad if they are the ONLY cable provider in your area.

If you were with a satellite company, the territory coverage they provide is dictated by the FCC (aka: advertising dollars), by location (again, this was 8-10 years ago).

In our case, we could NEVER watch a Ravens game on Fox, because Charter provided to the masses. About 8 years ago, Charter sold our area out to Atlantic Broadband, who only took over what Charter had already had set up for channel programming. Shortly after the purchase, on a Sunday while I was at work, I called my wife and asked her to record the game for me. The game being shown was a totally random game. It wasn't the Ravens, it wasn't the Eagles, or the Redskins. Being a huge Ravens fan too, she went ballistic on the CS rep at Atlantic BB.. and within 2 weeks, Atlantic BB dropped an "unwatched" station and permanently put Fox out of Baltimore on that channel. It's been there ever since.

Find a channel that NO ONE watches, and tell them to drop it, and cover the Ravens on both CBS and Fox. You may need to become the the loudest caller on the day you've had enough.

Or in Prince George's County. Ravens game is second fiddle to the Redskins when they're playing an NFC team.

Bummer. I moved to Northern Nevada 4 months ago and its almost impossible to see a ravens game without going to a Bar at 10AM.

Luckily, the Seahawks/Ravens Game was the one that was aired today.

Game went about like I expected.

Wilson really is a special QB. Dude gets no where near the love he deserves.

Blog Entries

The name is NFL Sunday Ticket. You will never have to feel that kind of frustration again. And it's ever more affordable now.

I would never pay for Sunday Ticket. Its a complete rippoff, especially with the terrible product the NFL puts out there now.

OTOH, I do get NHL center ice. A game not destroyed by officiating not to mention 82 games for less than half the money of 16 NFL games.

just steam online lol

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Comcast.

Doesn't Frederick Comcast show both the DC and Baltimore network outlets. The Westminister Comcast has Baltimore outlets on the low channels and the DC outlets on the 190-210 channels.