Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I think I've joined the darkside...

I'm not going to berate McNair like so many have, but I have seen enough.

He just doesn't have it anymore.

I'm not completely sold on Boller either as the answer, but it's painfully obvious that McNair is done.

He has had a month off and still looks terrible.

Re: I think I've joined the darkside...

Start boller now. He has the best chance of winning NEXT YEAR. We resigned him so we better keep grooming him.

I agree. What's sad is that we are the worst off in the AFCN as far as QB situation. With Ben, Carson, Anderson and even Brady Quinn in the future - what do we have?

We NEED to look for a QB in the offseason, whether through the draft or free agency, but McNair has nothing left. Oh, and get rid of Billick the Genius too.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

I'm not completely sold on Boller either as the answer, but it's painfully obvious that McNair is done.
    I am not sold on Boller but I am sold on McNair, he is done.

McNair is supposed to be smarter with the ball, he is absolutely not. Not even close. Boller has an arm, at least we could threaten the deep ball.

When we had the ball the last series the DBs were RIGHT THERE on a 4-5 yard pass. Here we are needing to push the ball down the field and when most teams would be playing soft to keep the big play in front of them the Steelers had 3-4 DBs right on the 5 yard pass. Because they absolutely do not believe McNair can throw further than 15 yards . . . and he can't.

I haven't even received my Steve McNair action figure yet, and it's already junk :(

It doesn't matter who is QB of this team. The OLine can't block. The WRs can't catch a ball. The play book has two pages. We're screwed.... :bag:

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I am not sold on Boller but I am sold on McNair, he is done.
    I agree completely
    Steve McNair has made a huge difference in the Ravens choking this season. Make no mistake about it. He finds a way to choke in the clutch. He has singlehandedly killed the Ravens season as I knew he would. All we needed was a real QB an he's not it. Damn you Steve for becoming a Raven and proving me right! Thanks for nothing Ozzie for getting him!!

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

I haven't even received my Steve McNair action figure yet, and it's already junk
    If it was coming Air McNair Mail check the dirt out in front of your house, it was probably a few yards short of the mail box.

Rack. Re-rack.

I haven't even received my Steve McNair action figure yet, and it's already junk
    Bring it to the tailgate next weekend, I'll slap it on the grill.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Billick should be fired the second McNair steps on the field as the starter next week if that actually happens in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by JonG316 View Post
    Billick should be fired the second McNair steps on the field as the starter next week if that actually happens in real life.
    Did you hear Billick's postgame presser? He says McNair the starter, "absolutely". Damn, we are screwed.

And to think I was real happy last Christmas to get a Steve McNair autographed football.

McNair is toast.
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello