Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Steelers

I am absolutely dumbfounded at this point. Words right now can't express my anger.

Wow.

Mcnair is the crappiest wet weather qb I have ever seen. Boller is the second

You win these games by doing the ordinary things well and concentrating on fundamentals.

We've totally screwed up the fundamentals and we're getting our asses handed to us as a result. This is an embarassment and this looks nothing like a team coming off a bye week rested and prepared.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Nurse View Post
    Dont be an idiot...He is calling a shity game again......Spread these guys out then run
    They know we won't pass so what difference would it make?

You watch. Billick will put Boller in soon when the game gets out of reach. I agree with the Troy Smith move. At least he is mobile and probably inactive for this game.

I want Boller

Blog Entries

At least 'Heroes' is on NBC...I was gonna watch it tomorrow but i think I'll flip back and forth.....

Quote Originally Posted by UKRavenStockers View Post
    You win these games by doing the ordinary things well and concentrating on fundamentals.

We've totally screwed up the fundamentals and we're getting our asses handed to us as a result. This is an embarassment and this looks nothing like a team coming off a bye week rested and prepared.
    Great accessment but GD!!! it's painfull to watch!!!

Quote Originally Posted by UKRavenStockers View Post

100% agreed! And all that starts with the coach. The days of Camp Cupcake need to go away.

Thank You Brian for some wonderful memories, but its time to let you go.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

"Mcnair is the crappiest wet weather qb I have ever seen."

I knew last night when I heard it was going to rain and McNair was starting we were going to be in trouble. Blech . . . . I'm done with McNair.
    Screw 'em all

Proud Member of BASH - Baltimore Association of Steeler Haters

Blog Entries

How do you know that he didn't call a downfield pass? McNair is looking like shit back there. He can't execute anything.

I'm not blaming McNair for this debacle, but if we're still getting blown out by the time the first half ends, they might as well pull him and put in Boller. The offense looks terrible, and down by 21 already, McNair will probably get hurt if he stays in the game. Even with Ogden and Terry back, the pass protection has been poor.