dissolve 'around the league' sub-forum

can we do away with the 'around the league' sub-forum? content goes there and dies.
    I started a 'Coaching Carousel' thread back in September and put it there figuring it wasn't Ravens-related. Somebody else started a 'Coaching Hot Seat' thread in the Ravens part and darned if it doesn't already have more action than mine. Sucks putting content in that no one sees.
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Blog Entries

Re: dissolve 'around the league' sub-forum

The Sword approves of this message.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

I agree, too. I assume the original intent to have a separate forum was to not clutter the main Ravens board. But it seems like there is one big thread for all league news and a couple of other active threads (including the coaching carousel)...I don't think it would too disruptive to bring it back into the main Ravens forum.

$0.02

thank u fur ur support
    looks like all the action is on that one thread.

off topic, when did we get a Brady emoticon ? -->
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)