Thread: Tgibw!

Blog Entries

Tgibw!

Thank goodness it's bye week! This team needs to pull itself together. Now!

I didn't watch the game (was enjoying the Renn Fest, where LOTS of people had their Ravens colors on), but I've read enough to know we were lucky to be as close as we were, and we could've won it had a couple things (clock management, play calling) been different.

I just hope we go into this bye week employing the "clean slate" approach from last season. Don't think about being 4-2. Think of this as we're starting the season over 0-0. We need to come out FIGHTING!
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Re: Tgibw!

...And the NFL screws us again. The Ravens finally get two weeks to prepare for their opponent and they have a bye weed as well.

Re: Tgibw!

I was going to say the same, Our opponent will be rested becasue they are on the same bye. New Orleans has a lot of weapons & not afraid to use them.

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!