Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

The reason I like Bart Scott so much....

Go to the Ravens media center on baltimoreravens.com and click on the radio tab then exclusive audio, then find Bart Scott on their. He sounds mad as hell at Reggie Bush, says something about him taking a cheap shot at Scott and Bart doesn't know what kind of LBs Bush has been playing against. Good stuff.

Re: The reason I like Bart Scott so much....

you sure it was bart scott?

100%

i listened to it 3 times is it the same 1 minute 9 second one that I am listening to?

if it is at what spot (time) does it say that

omg, haha, I just went back and they took it down and put up a different interview with him. Basically he said that Bush tried some high school cheap shot on him.

oh I see it, scroll down to the second one with him, it's 26 seconds, it get cut off before he finishes his statement though.

Larry: You were one on one with Reggie a bunch of times what's the coaching technique or assignment alignment that you're doing to keep him in front of you, How do you play him?

Bart Scott: Listen I don't know what type of Linebackers he's been going against but he's got it twisted, this ain't your average linebacker core, he can juke do whatever he want, he is still going on the ground. He tried it twice and hit the ground twice and hes sitting on the bench drinking some gatorade.

Larry: And that's the way he plays, I mean he's going to do the spin move. He's going to

Bart Scott: He can do whatever he want, he took a school yard, junior high cheap shot at me and he.....

There's more to it in Mike Preston's article today.

I love Bart Scott. You can tell he doesn't like these high brow, Heismann Trophy types who think they know it all. Bart Scott is a street smart, lunch pail guy who had to scrape and craw his way to first string.

Welcome to the NFL, Reggie Bush!!

10. Re: The reason I like Bart Scott so much....

Preston's comments were bs as usual. Bart can say what he wants. He was playing. But for Preston to say Bush quit is nonsense. I did not see the game, but the only proof he gives is Bush hitting the deck before his head got taken off. Good for him.

Maybe those of you (I trust) think Reggie quit, if so, then I'll consider it.- But coming from Mike I find that hard to believe. After watching Reggie for years, I don't think I've ever seen him quit.

Reggie was scared. You could see in his eyes that he had never seen anything like this defense before in his life. It was similar to how Gradowski looked when he came into the Tampa game. Both rookies were just amazed at the speed of the guys.

Reggie will be fine. He is still going to be a very good to great playmaker. But as for yesterday, he found out what its like to play a great NFL defense.

I also disagree Bert, Reggie Bush looked like he tried to hit the schoolyard bully, but got knocked on his ass. All of a sudden he's fair catching punts and sitting on the bench with 16 yards rushing.

He played like he didn't really want to get hit yesterday.