Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: It's Browns week

Quote Originally Posted by Rxdoxx View Post
    I'm in a logic swirl because of Schaub's skills

Schaub doesn't have the arm strength
    So Givens speed to stretch the defense doesn't need to be respected because the ball is going to have to be lofted (no zing) giving the D time to react and cover
    The D focus can then collapse down taking away the run and the short passing game

I said when we got outside speed (Givens) that we were going to see the TEs emerge, and they did
    Now without a rifle arm I'm afraid things are going to revert back, and our offense is going to sputter not only from a different QB timing but also from the collapsing D because speed on a WR needs speed on a ball to be a threat.
    This is pretty much how I see it. Monday night's game is going to look like it's being played at a roughly "preseason week 3" level.

2. It's Browns week

Quote Originally Posted by NC Raven View Post
    This is pretty much how I see it. Monday night's game is going to look like it's being played at a roughly "preseason week 3" level.
    At some point in the evening, I fully expect the play on the field to cause my mind to wander to this...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hoXORtIibwQ
    Last edited by AmishlandRavenFan; 11-27-2015 at 08:52 PM.

Blog Entries

At least you don't have to worry about facing the Mighty Manziel......burp.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

4. Re: It's Browns week

28-14, Cleveland. Schaub manages a touchdown but throws two picks. We see a lot of rush action from Allen and West.

Defense handles McCown only slightly better than last time. He's close to 300 yards, if not over.

At this point, the season is pretty much lost so it's all about who can justify themselves as a starter for next year. I'll root for some odd miracle that they'll win out, but honestly, the only game I'll be majorly bummed if they lose is the Pittsburgh game, for obvious reasons.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AmishlandRavenFan View Post
    At some point in the evening, I fully expect the play on the field to cause my mind to wander to this...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hoXORtIibwQ
    Funny stuff. Now thanks to you by the 3rd quarter my mind will wander to this.

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Sun staff not high on Ravens winning this week. One says players Ravens have wouldn't make other teams roster, LOL.
    He's not wrong.

Browns won't have Gabriel and Hawkins for this game. They're quickness on the underneath routes absolutely killed us last game.

Browns will also be without Haden.

I don't think the Browns are in a very good position either. I think a conservative game plan taking a run heavy approach cod have the Ravens in position to "steal" this game.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ravens and browns battle for 4th place, never heard that before, SMH. Team that loses gets the honor, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Ravens and browns battle for #1 overall pick, never heard that before, SMH. Team that loses gets the honor, LOL.
    ftfy

Quote Originally Posted by rpcfball View Post
    ftfy
    Too early for that, LOL.

Just 24 hours more can't wait

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Way Down South in New Orleans