Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: This......

Re: This......

Also, this just occurred to me.

I am not sure a #1-3 pick really benefits this team more than a #5-10 pick. I just don't see any players in the draft who are total team-changers. Vernon Hargreaves III, the CB from Florida, or Jaylon Smith from ND, do as much for our team as Joey Bosa, IMO. Hargreaves and Smith are supposed to be in that 5-10 range I believe. Maybe I just don't know the upcoming draft class that well, but that's how it sits in my eyes.

If you told me now we could win 3 more games and get Jaylon Smith, vs. lose them all and get the #1 pick, I would DEFINITELY take option #1.

Blog Entries

Re: This......

Quote Originally Posted by DC Raven View Post
    Also, this just occurred to me.

I am not sure a #1-3 pick really benefits this team more than a #5-10 pick. I just don't see any players in the draft who are total team-changers. Vernon Hargreaves III, the CB from Florida, or Jaylon Smith from ND, do as much for our team as Joey Bosa, IMO. Hargreaves and Smith are supposed to be in that 5-10 range I believe. Maybe I just don't know the upcoming draft class that well, but that's how it sits in my eyes.

If you told me now we could win 3 more games and get Jaylon Smith, vs. lose them all and get the #1 pick, I would DEFINITELY take option #1.
    I'm just remembering that it cost us a 6th round pick to move up from #13 to #12 in 2006 to take Haloti (Savage going to Browns was a major factor in the extortion)
    http://www.baltimorebeatdown.com/201...the-2006-draft

I'd rather see higher because of more options .... would love to see us get close to what the Rams got for RG3
    but the Ravens are not going to lay down on Harbaugh's watch
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old