Page 1 of 13 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Joe Flacco

Hey Joe Flacco

Thank you for giving Raven fans the best 8 years ever. Hope whatever injury you sustained is taken care of immediately and you suffer no pain. Looking forward to whenever you return, best wishes for you.

Folks, the greatest QB for the Ravens played till the end of the game. A tough MF who bled Raven in his time with the Ravens. Hope he recovers well and quickly, Raven fans will truly miss you .

Re: Hey Joe Flacco

Second this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Third this

Ain't that the truth. Best QB in Ravens history. Joe is one tough SOB. To finish that drive while enduring what I imagine was a lot pain...Say what you will about his bone headed mistakes at times, but Ravens football has just become completely unwatchable the rest of the year.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    Second this.

ACL itself doesn't hurt too much - -basically it completely destablizes the joint and it will " go out " and then it hurts for a couple of days. Flacco won't treat his torn ACL like I treated mine though. The rehab is where the pain is. I think the recovery time is all dependent on the individual though.

Flacco is a hard worker so he'll prolly be back faster than normal

Thank you Joseph. Best to you and your family.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Thank you for giving Raven fans the best 8 years ever. Hope whatever injury you sustained is taken care of immediately and you suffer no pain. Looking forward to whenever you return, best wishes for you.

Folks, the greatest QB for the Ravens played till the end of the game. A tough MF who bled Raven in his time with the Ravens. Hope he recovers well and quickly, Raven fans will truly miss you .
    Joe had a major knee injury and never left the game, Ravens win. If it were up to me I'd put Joe in the ring of honor right now and not even wait until he retires years from now!

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post

:word

Joe is one tough hombre.
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

Why are we acting like he won't be back?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks Joe. Next year I know you'll be back and we'll have some weapons for you. Greatness is to come folks.

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp View Post
    Why are we acting like he won't be back?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Or like he died lol
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller