Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Blog Entries

Re: Zuttah Torn Pec, Urschel to Start; West Promoted

No way Zuttah is gone.

If Urschel performs well, that just makes them more comfortable with him at LG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider Webb View Post
    Idk if anyone corrected this, but if we cut Zuttah we save 2.1 million dollars.

My hunch, if Urschel performs well, Zuttah's gone.

We could use the extra money to resign KO...or other places.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes lets cut a top 10 center who is relatively cheap for an unproven young guy who has barley played the position before. Saving $2.1M and you get gino 2.0. Not to mention it won't make a dent in what KO is going to cost, he is as good as gone. If anything, Urschel will be our next LG if we don't draft a guy high.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Offense View Post
    Can somebody just step out of a shower and say his is just a dream [nightmare] ?
    They'd probably slip and end up on IR.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Rxdoxx View Post
    Before we can commit big things elsewhere that needs to be cleared up and Joe's agent knows he has us over a barrel that we need to settle there before we can pursue things elsewhere
    If Joe wants to play for a winning team, and I believe he does, his agent doesn't have the Ravens "over a barrel". I don't think Joe wants to go the next five years throwing to UDFA's.
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

Zuttah is not getting cut. End of story. If you think he is, you don't understand football or the salary cap.

He's in his prime, affordable, a good value for the production he gives you, gives you little cap savings with a release, plus the Ravens just re-structured him a few weeks ago. The Ravens don't often restructure players who aren't "core" players, so I do believe Zuttah will be around for at least another year, and probably longer.

Also, let's look at the difference between the 2013 Raven O-line, which was arguably the worst in football, and the 2014 Raven O-line which graded out neck-and-neck with Dallas as the best......what was the most significant change? Zuttah in. Gradkowski out. I don't think the Raven front office will ignore that.

On a different note, I take pride in being able to name the 53 man roster at every point of a season. This is the first time during the Harbaugh era, where I had to actually go look at the roster on the team website to figure out who I was forgetting. Utter craziness. It's not just the 16 players on IR. It's just the constant shuffle of RBs, O-linemen, WRs, and DBs we've seen all year. We are now in double digits with the number of WRs and CBs that we've had on the 2015 roster

WRs: Smith Sr, Perriman, M. Brown, Campanaro, Aiken, Waller, Butler, Ross, Givens, Morgan, Clay. That's 11.

CBs: Webb, Smith, Arrington, T. Walker, A. Jackson, Vaughn, Wright, C. James, Melvin, Will Davis. That's 10.

We also have had 6 RBs on the roster: Forsett, Allen, Taliaferro, Magee, Mostert, West

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LukeDaniel View Post
    On a different note, I take pride in being able to name the 53 man roster at every point of a season. This is the first time during the Harbaugh era, where I had to actually go look at the roster on the team website to figure out who I was forgetting. Utter craziness. It's not just the 16 players on IR. It's just the constant shuffle of RBs, O-linemen, WRs, and DBs we've seen all year. We are now in double digits with the number of WRs and CBs that we've had on the 2015 roster

WRs: Smith Sr, Perriman, M. Brown, Campanaro, Aiken, Waller, Butler, Ross, Givens, Morgan, Clay. That's 11.

CBs: Webb, Smith, Arrington, T. Walker, A. Jackson, Vaughn, Wright, C. James, Melvin, Will Davis. That's 10.

We also have had 6 RBs on the roster: Forsett, Allen, Taliaferro, Magee, Mostert, West

Wow, more power to you. I could never name the roster.... hard enough for me to keep numbers straight enough that when I watch special teams and see a 28 push in the back I know it was Trawick without having to look at the name ... but that has been hard also
    I find myself saying who was that? what was that number like I'm back in the 4thQ of a preseason game of 90 roster.
    I like to watch who arrives at or just after the tackle on ST ....
    Remember noticing Prescott Burgess being right there for a couple of years, then the last year here, he would arrive about a second later -and the next year he was gone.

This year is a struggle for me, I can't just sit there and tick off 3 or 4 names ... I get hung up on the first or second number .... 17 ... Doss no wait a minute who has 17 now?
    LOL it will straighten out, but I sure understand the point you are making, so many changes it is almost like I can't catch up and settle in a groove
    Wonder when I'm going to see 48 and have to brain scramble to remember Chase Ford .... what a year!
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

Rx, its all good. The stupid coaches dont even know who theplayers are anymore. So just look at the field, or the TV and say, dont know youre number dont care show me something to remember or gtfo. Think thats kinda where were at. We know our core. Everyone else, show me something or hit the bricks bum.

Blog Entries

And now 96 is on the active roster..... whether or not he is made active for the game I don't know yet ..... but son't know if Pees knows anything about Urban renewal of a D.
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old