Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 848586
Results 1,021 to 1,023 of 1023
    Blog Entries

Re: Game Thread Jaguars @ Ravens 11/15

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Jeff Zrebiec ‏@jeffzrebiecsun 35s36 seconds ago
    Harbaugh said that the Ravens have to make a decision on Jeremy Ross as returner. "I think that's fair. It comes with the territory."

Jeff Zrebiec ‏@jeffzrebiecsun 16s16 seconds ago
    Harbaugh: "We still believe we can win every game going forward. We're not going to let that go. I believe in these guys."
    lol damn the jeremy ross experiment is about to be over, which is sad he showed promise.

2. Game Thread Jaguars @ Ravens 11/15

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post

Jeff Zrebiec ‏@jeffzrebiecsun 40s41 seconds ago
    Harbaugh ticked about two personal foul calls on special teams. Called them "blatantly illegal." Called Asa Jackson's penalty "foolish"

Jeff Zrebiec ‏@jeffzrebiecsun 34s34 seconds ago
    Harbaugh called Asa Jackson's penalties "unacceptable." Said players shouldn't have 3 personal fouls in a career. Asa has 3 this year.
    I believe the last time Harbs used the words "blatantly" and "unacceptable" together was the day before Babin was released. I know we're talking about the bottom of the roster, but it looks like Asa's second chance was a bad decision, when we could have held on to, and further evaluated Charles James.

Re: Game Thread Jaguars @ Ravens 11/15

When Ross could not catch the football when he signaled a fair catch with virtually NO ONE AROUND HIM in the 3rd quarter, I said, "Screw it!" I am done with the sloppy play after sensing the overall ebb and flow of the game and turned it "off."

Our season is dismal, and I am just looking for better offensive continuity hoping the rushing attack improves as the season finishes out. I am hoping Trestman calls solid games to finish the campaign out because I DO NOT want to see another OC next year, especially for Flacco's sake.