Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 24
  1. #1

    Luck out 2-6 weeks



    Andrew Luck - QB - Colts

    Andrew Luck has been diagnosed with a lacerated kidney, and will be sidelined 2-6 weeks.
    Luck also has a partial tear of an abdominal muscle. "We won't put Andrew out there until he's ready," coach Chuck Pagano said. "It is one heck of a blow." Despite the timeline released by the team, Pagano says it's "way too early" to speculate on a return date. Luck suffered the injury on a fourth quarter scramble in Sunday's win over the Broncos, but didn't leave the game. He was sent for further testing on Monday. It's a hammer blow to the Colts' odds of finishing over .500, but won't end their pursuit of another AFC South title





  2. #2

    Re: Luck out 2-6 weeks



    Thank goodness for Flacco's durability





  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    where my head touches the pillow
    Posts
    29,917
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Luck out 2-6 weeks

    The patriots got something to with this too





  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    shrewsbury, pa
    Posts
    1,088

    Re: Luck out 2-6 weeks

    if this was Ben he would be questionable this week. at least from the Steelers point of view.





  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    where my head touches the pillow
    Posts
    29,917
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Luck out 2-6 weeks

    Thats one tough SOB to finish a game under that injury he had to be in some serious pain





  6. #6

    Re: Luck out 2-6 weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Thats one tough SOB to finish a game under that injury he had to be in some serious pain

    Ray-Ray Armstrong - LB - Raiders

    Raiders OLB Ray-Ray Armstrong is under investigation for taunting a police dog at Heinz Field last Sunday.
    Apparently this is a crime, and a felony (!) at that. Armstrong is alleged to have "lifted his shirt, pounded on his chest and (bark)" at the dog as he made his way to the field. It's hard to make this stuff up. Hopefully the Allegheny County Sheriff's Department decides it has better things to do. What a country.





  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    29,290
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Luck out 2-6 weeks

    they'll still go 8-8 and win the division....
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!





  8. #8

    Re: Luck out 2-6 weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Ray-Ray Armstrong - LB - Raiders

    Raiders OLB Ray-Ray Armstrong is under investigation for taunting a police dog at Heinz Field last Sunday.
    Apparently this is a crime, and a felony (!) at that. Armstrong is alleged to have "lifted his shirt, pounded on his chest and (bark)" at the dog as he made his way to the field. It's hard to make this stuff up. Hopefully the Allegheny County Sheriff's Department decides it has better things to do. What a country.
    He thought it was a female Steeler fan.
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell





  9. #9

    Re: Luck out 2-6 weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    He thought it was a female Steeler fan.
    That's damn funny, I was thinking the same thing , LMAO. They will investigate this, better then the br rape charges. LOL Hope he had his down to bark shirt on.





  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    5,847

    Re: Luck out 2-6 weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Andrew Luck - QB - Colts

    Andrew Luck has been diagnosed with a lacerated kidney, and will be sidelined 2-6 weeks.
    Luck also has a partial tear of an abdominal muscle. "We won't put Andrew out there until he's ready," coach Chuck Pagano said. "It is one heck of a blow." Despite the timeline released by the team, Pagano says it's "way too early" to speculate on a return date. Luck suffered the injury on a fourth quarter scramble in Sunday's win over the Broncos, but didn't leave the game. He was sent for further testing on Monday. It's a hammer blow to the Colts' odds of finishing over .500, but won't end their pursuit of another AFC South title
    Poor guy. Another hit for my fantasy team LOL





  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    29,290
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Luck out 2-6 weeks

    Hasselbeck was 2-0. They'll be ok


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!





  12. #12

    Re: Luck out 2-6 weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    they'll still go 8-8 and win the division....
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Hasselbeck was 2-0. They'll be ok.
    Yep. Titans + Texans + Jaguars. No worries (must be nice...)





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland