Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Harbs Drops Hint on Perriman Debut

i just don't understand where people are coming from saying he is cleared to play but it's on him?? If he was cleared he would be practicing smh this is crazy the kid is hurt, simply as that, he is not healing fast or fast enough simple as that. He won't be back this year, simple as that...IR the kid open up the roster spot for someone else simple as that.

LOL. RSR has some great posters, they just agree to disagree. Does the TOS say something about not agreeing? Or just getting along so everyone is happy. I have wondered why certain posters who had such passion are no longer posting a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    it's hard believe Perriman is sitting there when he's cleared if he was cleared he would be practicing, this can't be true.
    If he says he still hurts, what can you do? Some guys can play through a lot of pain. Some guys cash checks. Like I said, it's like Fibromyalgia. Doctor's can't find any medical reason that someone should be in constant pain, but they say they are. It's my belief that the kid just isn't a gamer.

Blog Entries

Harbs Drops Hint on Perriman Debut

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleguy View Post
    He did not re-injure it. These same doctors did a scope and said there was no further damage. So these same doctors that cleared him for pre game warm-ups actually looked inside of Perriman to double check their diagnosis after Perriman said he was hurt again and found no further damage. He was cleared 5 weeks ago. It is my opinion (those things that this board is supposed to be about) that the only thing keeping Perriman off the field is Perriman.
    "No further damage" does not necessarily mean that he didn't re-injure the same injury he had been dealing with.

"No further damage" means that he didn't fully tear it or there wasn't anything else.

It is my opinion that the doctors are telling the team that everything looks good, but the patient says he still hurts. That is why the team hasn't IRed him.
    And that's fair, but others are allowed to disagree with you.

One thing is for certain - John Harbaugh rarely comes right out and says much of anything. I'm sure he is frustrated (as Wrong Baldy's post above details) that Perriman isn't out on the field. However, if the kid is still in pain, then he's still in pain. I'm sure Perriman is frustrated too.
    Last edited by wickedsolo; 11-10-2015 at 08:46 PM.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    This thread is looking like Scout and SunSpot more and more.

Conjecture, mocking from the conspiracy crowd for having the audacity to believe facts. Not the higher football IQ RSR is known for, that's for sure.

Never thought I'd see the day the trolls take over but I think it's here.
    I think it is the product of having a losing season.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I think it is the product of having a losing season.
    I hope you're right. It's tedious for sure.

[QUOTE=wickedsolo;1019443][QUOTE=Purpleguy;1019425]He did not re

Engram said last week he was frustrated, look at his twitter, basically saying that.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

"No further damage" does not necessarily mean that he didn't re-injure the same injury he had been dealing with.

"No further damage" means that he didn't fully tear it or there wasn't anything else.

One thing is for certain - John Harbaugh rarely comes right out and says much of anything. I'm sure he is frustrated (as Wrong Baldy's post above details) that Perriman isn't out on the field. However, if the kid is still in pain, then he's still in pain. I'm sure Perriman is frustrated too.
    And it's really that simple.

Blog Entries

If he says he still hurts, what can you do? Some guys can play through a lot of pain. Some guys cash checks. Like I said, it's like Fibromyalgia. Doctor's can't find any medical reason that someone should be in constant pain, but they say they are. It's my belief that the kid just isn't a gamer.
    because he's still hurt, just because no further damage was done doesn't there isn't damage still. just means he didn't fuck it up worse..

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=lovefootball;1019450][QUOTE=wickedsolo;1019443]
    He did not re

Engram said last week he was frustrated, look at his twitter, basically saying that.
    every one is frustrated dog, because we need a playmaker and Perriman needs to see some action, but he's still hurt and not healed properly yet. it's really all there is to it, there's no conspiracy, the kid isn't soft, Harbaugh even though a Jedi is not going to pretend he knows when he really doesn't.

Blog Entries

Harbs Drops Hint on Perriman Debut

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    :respect
    only certain opinions are allowed though lol
    this kid gonna be in harbs' doghouse for years to come
    Lol - typical.

You can't debate something, so you do the "my opinions aren't allowed" thing. It's the same tired rhetoric and we see it in all of its various forms. The one I like is the "apologist" or "homer" label to folks that disagree with something that is perceived to be "wildly counter to mainstream thought" - particularly about Flacco, Ozzie, or Harbaugh.

However, you do have a point about Perriman likely being in Harbaugh's dog house. That is certainly a possibility. Though, I think it may be more challenging for him to stay in that dog house considering he is a 1st round pick. That would be tough for Harbaugh to skirt around.
    Last edited by wickedsolo; 11-10-2015 at 08:48 PM.

[QUOTE=wickedsolo;1019443]
    He did not re-injure it. These same doctors did a scope and said there was no further damage. So these same doctors that cleared him for pre game warm-ups actually looked inside of Perriman to double check their diagnosis after Perriman said he was hurt again and found no further damage. He was cleared 5 weeks ago. It is my opinion (those things that this board is supposed to be about) that the only thing keeping Perriman off the field is Perriman.

Why would the coach be publicly frustrated if he felt the kid was legitimately hurt? Is he frustrated with SSR? No, he praised that man. Even with Suggs, he said that he's sure he's doing everything he can to come back strong even though Suggs isn't communicating with the team. There is no praise for Perriman. Harbaugh isn't saying that the kid is doing everything he can to come back and contribute. Injuries are very frustrating to coaches, but typically they don't carry this much mystery with them. Reading between the lines it sounds like Harbaugh is calling out Perriman. He didn't go as far as Parcells and say, "she should be back soon", but he sounds like he's calling him out.